• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

s.cal alignment shop recommandations

the suspension is already on; I'm just debating if I should adjust my suspension first (lower) before getting it corner balanced/aligned. If it's included in the price, then I'd forgo my wrenching/troubleshooting

Whenever you change your ride height, you should re-align and re-corner balance. In other words, determine the ride height first.

I did my alignment at Evasive motorsports, they did height adjustment, corner balance, and aligned all 4 corners. They've done quite a few NSX's as they showed me some of the other specs other NSX owners have done. I recommended fellow NSX owners to them and all seem to be very pleased with the way their cars rail after they got aligned.

Here's a link to their alignment thread.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117451

EVSALIGN6.jpg

Where: Evasive Motorsports
218 S. 5th ave.
City of Industry, CA 91746
(626)-336-3400

-Please use side entrance (gate) to park in the rear lot.

Day: Monday - Friday and Saturdays by appointment only
Time: 9am-5pm
Price: 4 wheel alignment - $115.00

We now offer alignments for many cars even for the NSX. Our alignments can be set to our specs or your specs. Alignments are mostly scheduled in, but give me a call or a pm if you have a special time you want to get your car done. We can also open after hours if needed. We have done set up for many cars and now for the NSX.

Dennis @ Evasive 626.336.3400

Just had my 95 NSX aligned at West End 18008 S. Vermont Ave. Gardena CA 90248 Darin Nishimura (310)808-9233 Darin took care of my alignment and adjusted my sway bar, during this time I was able to learn from Darin and ask questions about my NSX. Darin is very knowledgeable about the NSX he also races in his spare time so the track knowledge is applied to adjustments to your NSX. I can see the pride Darin takes in his work and how meticulous it is done. I will in the future go back to West End to service my NSX and I highly recommend Darin I know he stands behind his work.

Just had my 95 NSX aligned at West End 18008 S. Vermont Ave. Gardena CA 90248 Darin Nishimura (310)808-9233 Darin took care of my alignment and adjusted my sway bar, during this time I was able to learn from Darin and ask questions about my NSX. Darin is very knowledgeable about the NSX he also races in his spare time so the track knowledge is applied to adjustments to your NSX. I can see the pride Darin takes in his work and how meticulous it is done. I will in the future go back to West End to service my NSX and I highly recommend Darin I know he stands behind his work.

:smile: Darin is the man for alignments!

:smile: Darin is the man for alignments!

Hello All. A fellow NSX Prime member and friend of mine referred this thread to my attention. As the owner of EMI Racing Suspensions I read the posted comments with interest.

It is noted that work was performed for RARNSX and subsequently charged "$1,000.00" for an alignment. This was quite some time ago but I looked up my invoices for that time period wondering A) what I would have done for $1,000.00 since that is a lot of money and B) to see what dialog was logged since the customer was/is obviously not pleased with things.

Going through each day for the referenced time period, I find no work performed for this customer or for this dollar amount. During this time period I had a rather large project going on with a Superformance Kit car and altering/resolving numerous issues with that particular car so did not take in many other projects in that time period making my search quite straight forward.

I felt it important to post this note as it is quite a negative comment about my business and feel it is completely unfounded. Having been in business here since 1991 I have tried very diligently to provide excellent service and work to literaly thousands of customers. If a customer is unhappy with any work, I have a very open door policy to fully review and discuss anything that anyone may or may not be satisfied with.

I find it very interesting that the poster waited 2 years past the supposed time of disgruntlement to make such a post. I am very interested in assuring people that any and all work performed here is done with pride and to the highest of standards. I have always stood behind my work and will make things right if it is not to the satisfaction of my customers.

I am hopeful that this note helps to set the record straight on what appears to be a rather malicious post. If the poster would like to contact me and better explain things I welcome the contact.

I do not post things to forums frequently so pardon my inexperience with this process. Hopefully this posts correctly and a more accurate depiction of what EMI Racing Suspensions is about is the result....high quality sports car set-ups and suspension work for both track and street use.

Sincerely, Erik

Response to Erik M.

First, I believe I qualified why I posted when I did.

Regarding your paperwork, or absence thereof. I have in my possession an EMI Racing invoice #1189, dated July 24, 2006 showing the amount of $1,000.00 paid for a 'complete alignment and set-up.' This amount was paid directly to AutoWave as sublet labor. AutoWave's invoice #17025, dated July 27, 2006 reflects this fact.

Regarding your work. I personally don't know you nor have I ever met you. I'm certain that you have a list of satisfied customers but, I'm also certain you have some that are not. The fact that I chose not to return my NSX to AutoWave (or directly to EMI Racing) for reconciliation was simple... I don't like wasting money and time on what was money ill spent and time wasted. I much prefer seeking a resolution where I am confident one will be obtained. In this instance, taking my NSX back to West End Alignment.

As for 'completely unfounded' and 'malicious post', I don't think so. Call it what you like, but it is what it is. The fact is the work done was performed incorrectly and that fact was totally substantiated by West End Alignment. End of Story.

Richard

+1 for Darin at Westend Alignment. Just got thru with 4 wheel alignment and setting up the end links on the sway bars. Driving the car home was a pleasure. It has never steered so straight or so easy. He asked me what kind of driving I did and he has adjusted it for that style. At least I hope so! I now need to find find a canyon.....

+1 for Darin at Westend Alignment. Just got thru with 4 wheel alignment and setting up the end links on the sway bars. Driving the car home was a pleasure. It has never steered so straight or so easy. He asked me what kind of driving I did and he has adjusted it for that style. At least I hope so! I now need to find find a canyon.....

Aren't you glad you took my advice about West End Alignment and Darin.

Back