• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000s extending invite to big brother: Estes- 10/20/07

i might be able to make it!

you guys dont mind if a g35 comes right?

I would but my wedding is on that day!!!!:smile:

damn buddy! What happened to my invitation? lol Congrats! So it's gonna be a lao wedding and reception right? Remember, let the elders do all the planning and invitations. This way you can make a good amount of cash :biggrin: The lao way, lol. Send out invitations all over the country even if you know it's impossible for them to attend. Because that couple cent invitation and stamp will equal atleast $20 in return.

hey s2k guys!
put me down
Dan (NSX)
Dave (G35)
we might have another, ill let u know, also is there anyone in our area thatd like to meet up to go up there? we are located in broomfield.

damn buddy! What happened to my invitation? lol Congrats! So it's gonna be a lao wedding and reception right? Remember, let the elders do all the planning and invitations. This way you can make a good amount of cash :biggrin: The lao way, lol. Send out invitations all over the country even if you know it's impossible for them to attend. Because that couple cent invitation and stamp will equal atleast $20 in return.

Sorry buddy about the invite:frown:I'll definitely take you out when you comeback since its too late for you to come out here, not unless you dont mind the late invite!!:smile: It's a vietnamese and chinese wedding, theirs gonna be 400+ people attending the wedding!!:eek: It's gonna be one crazy week and the restaurant we rented out might not have enough capacity to hold all the people attending. It's gonna be one crazy week!!:eek:

hey s2k guys!
put me down
Dan (NSX)
Dave (G35)
we might have another, ill let u know, also is there anyone in our area thatd like to meet up to go up there? we are located in broomfield.

Sweet!! We'll add you in. A few of us are meeting at the Pepsi Center at 9am, probably too much of a back track for you guys though.

I would but my wedding is on that day!!!!:smile:
Where is it at? Good food? We could change our route and lunch location. :wink: :biggrin:

RE the drive: Will, thanks for the PM...wouldn't have known about it otherwise. More than likely I won't be coming, but you never know.

looks like work needs me in... ugh

A few pics from the days drive:
Captions:
1. EACPC Proud!
2. Dane!
3. Lots of S2000's!
4. Great roads!
5. Great scenery!

Attachments

• estes park drive 10-20-07 002resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 002resize.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 106
  • estes park drive 10-20-07 015resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 015resize.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 89
  • estes park drive 10-20-07 045.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 045.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 91
  • estes park drive 10-20-07 049resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 049resize.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 77
  • estes park drive 10-20-07 063resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 063resize.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 86
A few more:
1. We really know how to park, amazingly enough everyone made it out okay
2. Jeremy was all "I'm not parking by you throttle cable losers..."
3. Kevin thought he was hot stuff til he pulled up next to a Yaris. Seriously though, where else but Boulder would you find a Yaris, Scion Xb and a Prius all in a row like that...

Attachments

• estes park drive 10-20-07 079resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 079resize.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 141
  • estes park drive 10-20-07 081resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 081resize.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 115
  • estes park drive 10-20-07 088resize.jpg
    estes park drive 10-20-07 088resize.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 118
looked like a blast. sorry i couldnt make it... hopefully next time

Hello, guys. I sold my 2004 yellow/yellow NSX but, I would be interested in attending the drive (weather permitting) if you all don't mind a Lotus Exige S in the great Honda line up?

Tony

Back