• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2K at the Honda Dealership for only $16k.

What's the mileage, year, and condition? The market for used S2ks really took a dump a few months ago.

Used S2ks are incredible bang for the buck cars.

Otto

I just sold my 2001 with 67K for $16K. Suspensiopn mods, OEM lip, '04 top and some other little updates.

39865412-L.jpg

39865420-M.jpg

I think the buyer got a deal. What year is the one on the lot? If you're thinking about buying it I can give you some things to look out for.

A mechanic at another ACURA dealership just traded in a 2001 S2000 in Spa Yellow with 25k on it. Anyone want it for $18,499?:biggrin: It was an SRT-4 trade in that was a previous certified honda a year ago. Seems like a nice car with no mods, some paintwork but overall a nice, cheap driver:wink:

A mechanic at another ACURA dealership just traded in a 2001 S2000 in Spa Yellow with 25k on it. Anyone want it for $18,499?:biggrin: It was an SRT-4 trade in that was a previous certified honda a year ago. Seems like a nice car with no mods, some paintwork but overall a nice, cheap driver:wink:

SNDSOUL said:
depending on the condition of the car, I have 15k cash if you can ship it to me?

I paid $16,600 plus a detail and a safety check. Id like to make a couple of bucks. Let me know where your buying S2000's with under 30k for $15k? Ill take 30 of them:biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I paid $16,600 plus a detail and a safety check. Id like to make a couple of bucks. Let me know where your buying S2000's with under 30k for $15k? Ill take 30 of them:biggrin:
If I could get one at that price I wouldnt need to buy yours.:biggrin:

SNDSOUL said:
If I could get one at that price I wouldnt need to buy yours.:biggrin:

Just remember a NICE car is always worth the money, and a roach is always a roach. You cant polish a turd, although you can try:wink:

Im sure I have something for you! Ive got about 30 sport compact cars in stock. 4 EVO's, 2 STI's, 350z's, 3 R32, WRX, Type R's, whatever you can think off!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
A mechanic at another ACURA dealership just traded in a 2001 S2000 in Spa Yellow with 25k on it. Anyone want it for $18,499?:biggrin: It was an SRT-4 trade in that was a previous certified honda a year ago.
I wouldn't be in such a hurry to sell it if I were you. Give that poor guy a few weeks and he'll be begging to buy the S2000 back. :)

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Im sure I have something for you! Ive got about 30 sport compact cars in stock. 4 EVO's, 2 STI's, 350z's, 3 R32, WRX, Type R's, whatever you can think off!

Type R's? As in more than one? Can you PM me the info one those cars?

White92 said:
Type R's? As in more than one? Can you PM me the info one those cars?

only have 1 left, one's going to Florida on saturday and I have one 2001 Type R in black with a JDM clip:wink:

If I could fit in the damned S2000, it's the only car i'd consider owning til I either turned 35 or bought an NSX.

BUT.... they had to be idiots and make the cockpit small as hell, and I can't even sit in the driver's seat, let alone comfortably drive it. Damn you honda!!

rickysals said:
If I could fit in the damned S2000, it's the only car i'd consider owning til I either turned 35 or bought an NSX.

BUT.... they had to be idiots and make the cockpit small as hell, and I can't even sit in the driver's seat, let alone comfortably drive it. Damn you honda!!
While it is small, have you ever tried to sit in a Miata? Between the 2, I'd rather "suffer" through driving the S2000.:smile:

yea i have..

i had to tuck my feet indianstyle just to fit in the passenger seat.

they're losing some sales by making cars only people under 6'2" can fit in.

rickysals said:
yea i have..

i had to tuck my feet indianstyle just to fit in the passenger seat.

they're losing some sales by making cars only people under 6'2" can fit in.

I don't remember how I got in, but I do remember that I had to litterally crawl onto the ground head first just to get out.

They aren't real "Hot" this time of year. I am selling mine and I have had to 2 Nigerians offer to buy it. Mine has waranty and only 4400 miles on it.
HERE IT IS

Back