• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

s2k did not want to race

I was with a friend in his 996 cab, when a s2k pulled up next to us with the license vtec8u. He started revving his engine wildly, but when it came down to it, he did not want to race. I give him credit for his plate though. Pretty Funny. Any ideas on why the 2nd thought. I figured with a plate like that he would at least be on the bottle...

Big talker. All bark, no bite. Talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

who GIVES a crap!! enough with the street racing stories. LUD!!! where the hell are you. street racing stories, have you f****d in your NSX posts, this forum is falling to hell this week.

robr
please stop reading things you don't want to read!!!!

it's like me bitching because the history channel is boring and the keep watching it and still complaining!!!!

and i'm sure your smarter than that...

So he didn't want to race......big deal.

I love golf, but I don't play every day.

although one my not play golf everyday it's like wearing a shirt that says "i've got $20 that i'm a better golfer than you are" and then just working around the green....

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
Nobody here would have a CHANCE at this street race.

Good one!
smile.gif
And thanks for the link!
biggrin.gif

Yah, if ya dont like it, why read it?
Also, whatever happened to the thrill of just the race itself? Society today puts too much emphasis winning and losing.
There's nothing like two beautiful cars give each other a good run and a thumbs up afterwards.

Back