• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad to see NSX Prime become such a ghost town

for me it is only in certain threads....it started in the thread by a new poster that went from the 17 to the 19 and described the differences....:confused:

I don't get it.... some threads (like this one) seem to be immune -- others have ads after every few posts like the one about ads.
Weird.
H-

Maybe the stack of annoying ads appear only for users accessing prime via those dreaded big brother voice-activated hardware systems from Amazon, Apple, or Android/Google. Everyone who’s anyone knows those are all Russian-hacked systems backed by the (insert the opposite of your affiliation here: Republican/Democratic) party. Additionally for the conspiracy theorists amongst us: did you know that Alexa‘s voice was derived from early recordings of a 23-year-old (insert Hillary Clinton if you are a Republican, or Sarah Palin if you are a Democrat)? This is all 100% verified true, just like NA1 oil is better than NA2 oil (Ken Sax agrees with that to boot). Snopes it!

"Sad to see NSX Prime become such a ghost town"

It certainly has been this past week.
Is everyone head-up-___ C-virus'ed?

I'm not on FB (or other social media) so still use Prime as my primary :)wink:) way to communicate with the NSX community.

Back