• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Salt lake or Vegas NSX owners...

I've been looking at NSX's for alomst 2 years now, I've been saving, and I'm thinking in about 1 more year I'll have a secure enough job, and a large enough downpayment (10-12k) to pick up an early NSX. I hoping to find one for around 30k.

I've always loved these cars, but honestly I've never ridden in one. I sat in one down at Mikes shop in vegas, factorxengineering, but I've never gone for a ride.

I was wondering if anybody around this area would like to show their car off to a potential owner someday soon. I would love to just get a feel for the car and see if it's really what my dream car is one the road, not just for looks.

I'm located in southern utah, my father lives in Las vegas, and I go to school in northern utah, so I'm all over the state. Anybody who wants to B.S. and talk cars please let me know.

I appreciate anybody's help.

Thanks,
Brady Ambrose

X'mas and New Year is way too hectic for me. Keep an eye out for our January 06' meet announcement here and you can catch NSXalot among others at Vegas. Providing you'll be in Vegas.

Best Regards

Back