• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego caravan to Honda Museum???

Anybody want to caravan on Monday ??? I'm coming from Temecula and could meet up in Oceanside area off the 5... Let me know and we can set something up. Thanks.

I figure this thread would be easier to get a head count and set up logistics of a SD crew caravan....

Looking forward to it....

Anybody want to caravan on Monday ??? I'm coming from Temecula and could meet up in Oceanside area off the 5... Let me know and we can set something up. Thanks.

I figure this thread would be easier to get a head count and set up logistics of a SD crew caravan....

Looking forward to it....

Hi Mark

Please check my first post:

IF anyone is interested in driving up together from the San Diego area I will be leaving at 11am from the Northbound I-5 Camp Pendleton rest stop. Anyone south of me can meet there and anyone north of that location get back to me and we can pick you up with a phone call/roll-on along the way. LMK

The rest of you post accordingly and maybe you can pick up some company for the drive
:biggrin:

Randy, Calvin , Troy ???

Haven't seen any SD replies to the caravan....???

Back