• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego NSX'er we need a meet!

There's EXTREME AutoFEST next week in san diego. Might be a good chance to organize a huge next meet and attend this event. Get all the nsx'r from OC, IE, LA, down to SD and we all cruise to the show together....that will also give us OC guys a chance to take our garage queens out and stretch her legs alittle.

im dwn! i just have to pick her up in OC...... this sunday coming up or nxt week?..

OK..guys let meet at the Starbucks in Scripps Ranch..I will post address soon..

meet: 8:00 am to 10am
Scripps Ranch Village
10625 Scripps Poway Parkway
Suite 10A
San Diego, California 92131

(858) 547-3968
1.Zero-cool
2.TP NSX.
3.Hong
4.Vsy 05
5.kdfsplit
6.The Bat(need to ask you some Q at meet)
7.fyln low
8.vietnamNSX, you in?

Last edited:
Zero-Cool said:
Guys, its been a long time since we have a meet! what ya say we get together this sunday for coffee?
Get your car finished, and then maybe we can talk. :D

Zero-Cool said:
OK..guys let meet at the Starbucks in the Mira Mesa mall next to Mervyn store and Von..I will post address tonight.

1.Zero-cool
2.TP NSX.
3.Hong
4.Vsy 05
5.kdfsplit
7.fyln low
8.vietnamNSX, you in?
I don't think I can make it on Sunday. I'll be moving. Any chance for Saturday? Or the following Sunday. That would work even better for me. Plus, ending at 10:00AM that morning gives time to catch the start of the Bolt-Ravens game. :D

1.Zero-cool
2.TP NSX.
3.Hong
4.Vsy 05
5.kdfsplit
7.fyln low
8.vietnamNSX, you in?
9.nsx4jack

Blue Batmobile said:
Randy, where are you moving to?

Huy guys, whats wrong with the Scripps Ranch Starbucks? The Mira Mesa one by Mervyn's is always packed with people outside.

Bat™
I'll be doing a dual residence setup. :)

I'd agree with the Scripps Ranch Starbucks. There's a TON more parking there.

How bout a DRIVE, rather then just a "meet"....These cars were meant to be driven, not just gawked at!!!!:rolleyes:

I'll be out of town this weekend, but anytime you posers want to do a Palomar run, let me know:biggrin:

What up guys!! I want to come hang out with ya if i can. I have my NSX still but its in the shop right now being worked on. I can bring my replacement car if thats ok. Randy where you moving too? Call me when you get the chance

A day of multiple NSX sightings for me today.

#1 First I went to the Acura dealer and saw VietnamNSX there.

#2 Then we decide to take a little drive thru PB and La Jolla. Saw a black NSX drive past us at PB.

#3 Then another black NSX (Texas plates) at valet at George's Top of the Cove.

#4 We stopped at the Ferrari dealer in LJ to admire the car. A guy parks on the other side of the street and inspects our NSX. He talks to us and tells us he has a '96 blk targa. I invited him to the Sunday meet and told him about Prime. Okay, we didn't see his car so this one doesn't really count.

#5 Then we saw another red t-top NSX while we drove thru the back roads to Mount Soledad.

Top that!!:tongue: (And no... NSX sightings at meets do not count)

Back