• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego NSX'er we need a meet!

vsy05 said:
Here is the address:

The Starbucks is located between the Vons and Sav-On

Scripps Ranch Village
10625 Scripps Poway Parkway
Suite 10A
San Diego, California 92131
(858) 547-3968

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=10625+Scripps+Poway+Parkway,+92131
--------------------------------------------------
thank you! Vsy05..

list now!
1.Zero-cool
2.TP NSX.
3.Hong
4.Vsy 05
5.kdfsplit
6.The Bat(need to ask you some Q at meet)
7.fyln low
8.vietnamNSX, you in?
9.nsx4jack

kswift said:
What up guys!! I want to come hang out with ya if i can. I have my NSX still but its in the shop right now being worked on. I can bring my replacement car if thats ok. Randy where you moving too? Call me when you get the chance

Bring your other toy, man!

Dont have the NSX now. Ill be there in a E46 M3

Hey guys,

Sorry I missed the meet. I was really hoping to go, but I had to drop my car off with Jerry at Greenlight for a new clutch. Hopefully it won't be too long until you guys hook up again.

Mike

It was good meeting everyone. Before the next meet I will have my front turn-signal marker and that little oil leak take care of; in addition to a wax.

Here are a few pictures from the meet:
dsc01283mn5.jpg

dsc01296qe3.jpg

dsc01297es0.jpg

dsc01298wb0.jpg

dsc01299xq7.jpg

dsc01300gs8.jpg

dsc01301an3.jpg

It was nice meeting everyone. :smile:

Yeah, that guy did a good job with that Toyota MR2 with Lamborghini Gallardo replica kit...if you didn't know about cars one might think that guy really owned a real Gallardo :tongue: (inside joke for only those that attended)

Did VietnamNSX convince that guy to trade him the Gallardo for his NSX? I lefted early. I don't think it would have been an even trade anyways. VietnamNSX has a custom one of a kind coolant overflow bottle with artistic NSX writing. That bottle is priceless. That Gallardo would have had to at least come up with another $20 K to make that trade even. :smile: :biggrin:

VietnamNSX, when are we going cruizin again. Just don't lose the other turn signal this time. Sorry, I forgot that my car isn't lower and yours was.

any drive on some twisties??? Don't tell me you guys just hung out at a Sav-ons parking lot:confused: :redface:

Just hang-out at the Sav-on parking lot.....what kind of losers do you think we are. We went to that naked sushi place. (that got your attention didn't it, evof575gtc) :tongue: Just kidding, I didn't even know that place existed and I've lived in San Diego my entire life. So, yes we just stood around in the parking lot...but oh well, the Chargers had a bye week that Sunday anyways. Go Chargers.

Back