• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego owners?

I picked up my first nsx a few months back. I got a 92 black/ivory. I wanted to know if there were any cruises or places where I could meet some fellow nsx'ers. Does anyone in S.D. meet up regularly? Thanks.

Matt

mateo91181 said:
I picked up my first nsx a few months back. I got a 92 black/ivory. I wanted to know if there were any cruises or places where I could meet some fellow nsx'ers. Does anyone in S.D. meet up regularly? Thanks.

Matt
You missed the 2nd Annual Tax Drive held a couple of weeks ago and the OP Run last Saturday. Put your name on the waiting list for the 6th Annual Canyon Drive.

^^^^ Like ss_md said. :)

Unfortunately, you just missed out on this two recent, rather enjoyable mountain drives. Here are links to a few pics from those two drives:

Tax Relief Drive Picture Thread
Last week's Palomar Run

Hopefully you're able to make it on to the main Prime Canyon Drive list. Though it isn't in San Diego County, it's well worth the drive up there to join in on the fun.

As for anything specific to San Diego, there was a small discussion at last week's Palomar Run about having another karting meet at either K1 in Carlsbad or Miramar Speed Circuit. No plans were really made, but if anything comes together, it will show up in this SW Region Forum. :)

-Randy

If it's the 20th of this month, I'll have to see about that. I may have family matters in the afternoon, so I might be able to squeeze it in. :)

I should be able to make it. Hope to see some other nsx'ers out there. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh man. Im gonna be at the river this weekend. I thought it was last weekend. I heard from a local nsx mechanic that some people meet up in kearny mesa on tuesday nights. Has anybody been there? I think its off of clairemont mesa dr.

I'd like to come out to a meet now that finals are over! Also, I'm about to put my car up for sale, so I need to get it in the public eye. :)

I might be there if plans dont change.

BAT- Did you get a NSX yet?

mateo91181 said:
I heard from a local nsx mechanic that some people meet up in kearny mesa on tuesday nights. Has anybody been there? I think its off of clairemont mesa dr.
There are a few cars that meet on Tuesday (generally EVOs and STIs) and Wednesday (I'm told they tend to be Euro-cars) in Kearny Mesa. I've gone a few times to meet some fellow TL/CL and TSX owners. I've brought the NSX once, but the TL the other times.

If you're interested, let me know, I can give you details. We should be there this Tuesday, and we'll probably also do a quick karting session at Miramar Speed Circuit.

-Randy

I am serious. Check your pm :wink:

Bat™

here's my car. I just added a Big Brake Kit to it!

if18.jpg

if6.jpg

Back