• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Francisco Bay Area dealers?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dealer in the San Francisco Bay Area? I've heard more than a few horror stories about Stevens Creek Acura -- are there <big>any</big> good dealers out there?

-Bob

Los Gatos Acura have good reputation among NSX owners. They help my friend and more then willing to help me with my snap ring problem a few months back. I called few other Acura dealer for that and couldn't have the help I needed. As with Los Gatos, they offer to help me right away.

maomaonsx -- Looking to buy (maybe this weekend
smile.gif

-Bob

I bought a 2000 from Stevens Creek last month and have to tell you that it will be a VERY COLD DAY IN HELL before I contact them again.

I, too, have heard very good things about Los Gatos Acura.

Steve Hopkins in Fairfield has been good to me. This is about 50 miles from San Francisco towards Sacramento on I-80. I bought my car from Pikes Peak Acura in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They shipped it to Solano Acura in Fairfield for delivery. Solano Acura (Steve Hopkins owned) went the extra mile to register it in California, deal with the DMV and prep it and get it ready for delivery to me. They didn't have to do it, but they did it. I give them a "10" for customer care. Both Keith, the general manager and Gary Albrecht, a salesman were extremely helful and nice throughout the whole process. I'm just starting to deal with their service department and I will report as soon as I have some data.

Hey! You guys are in the south bay area too? I live about 10 minutes from the Stevens Creek Acura, they had a white and yellow one in there recently. Did you get one of those? In anycase, I'm glad that other people in my area has advice on where to take their NSX. I'm about to get one soon too, maybe we can meet someday.
smile.gif

I only bring my car to the dealer for warranty related. As for other maintenance, I bring my car to Hilltop Auto Service in Daly City (www.hilltopautoservice.com). Don is NSX certified technician and very meticulous. I trust my NSX with him anytime over some dealership. And I know for a fact, some dealer don't even have NSX certified technician.

I second the vote for Steve Hopkins Honda / Solano Acura (same dealer). I bought my new TL from them in August, and have it serviced there. While I'm less than impressed with the TL itself, the dealership has always been fair, courteous, professional, and efficient. I can't attest to their NSX expertise, however...

I'd also second the vote against Mike Harvey Acura. That place gave me the creeps the only time I was there, and I've heard more than enough horror stories to keep me waya for good.

Back