• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Gabriel Valley NSX meet on selected Thursdays @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

Would the NA2 Spa Yellow be there (sorry, I forgot your name)? I would like to see it in person again.

J

I was planning of showing up tonight. It's always nice to see everyone.

I've ordered my new suspension, so this will be one of the last chances for everyone to see my car at stock ride height. :biggrin: (That should bring everyone out. haha)

The weather should be nice. Maybe Bill can show up with his rare Zanardi #50. If he does, I'll do a feature "night time" photo shoot of it.

See you there around 8:30,
Steve

I was planning of showing up tonight. It's always nice to see everyone.

I've ordered my new suspension, so this will be one of the last chances for everyone to see my car at stock ride height. :biggrin: (That should bring everyone out. haha)

The weather should be nice. Maybe Bill can show up with his rare Zanardi #50. If he does, I'll do a feature "night time" photo shoot of it.

See you there around 8:30,
Steve

Thanks for coming out tonight Steve. It was nice to meet you and Eric. Sorry I bombarded you with gazillion questions :redface:

Will send you a pm once I develop your pics.

Jerry

Same here! Let's get one going sometime soon!
Calvin and Bill, where are ya guys!?:biggrin:

Eric did you get yet? I'm up for this Thursday the 10th...

I can be there at 9 if its confirmed.

Steve,
p1000528nj5qn9.jpg

:tongue:

Last edited:
Eric did you get yet? I'm up for this Thursday the 10th...

This Thursday sounds good to me. I will be calling Pat to come out, if he can.
Calvin I didn't get the NSX!! won't be for a while. When we get together i'll talk about why I didn't yet!

otoro said:
I can be there at 9 if its confirmed.
Jerry congrats on your NSX purchase! Glad to see your hard efforts and long time search is over!! Now you can enjoy your NSX! I'm happy for you! :biggrin:

I'm fine for the 10th. I only have a marketing class at Cal Poly Pomona in the morning, so i'll be back in the area by lunchtime. Anyways, I will arrive around 8:40ish, and secure parking for you guys as much as I can!

Last edited:
This Thursday sounds good to me. I will be calling Pat to come out, if he can.
Calvin I didn't get the NSX!! won't be for a while. When we get together i'll talk about why I didn't yet!

Jerry congrats on your NSX purchase! Glad to see your hard efforts and long time search is over!! Now you can enjoy your NSX! I'm happy for you! :biggrin:

I'm fine for the 10th. I only have a marketing class at Cal Poly Pomona in the morning, so i'll be back in the area by lunchtime. Anyways, I will arrive around 8:40ish, and secure parking for you guys as much as I can!

Thanks Eric. Wish you well in your search as well; what color or yr do you have in mind?

It would be a good idea to start a new thread for every meet. Other wise people don't know about any new meets going on.

It was great seeing everyone again! And it was nice meeting you JC! I had a great time with everyone, as usual!

Adrian where were you? :biggrin: Hopefully we'll catch you at the next one.

It was nice to meet everyone.

Finally, a chance to thank NSX "Nick" Steve for all his hard work and P.I. abilities :biggrin:

J.C., you should post up some pics of your awesome rims.

Eric, check pm for Yahoo auctions. And good luck on your NSX hunt.

It was nice to meet everyone.

Finally, a chance to thank NSX "Nick" Steve for all his hard work and P.I. abilities :biggrin:

J.C., you should post up some pics of your awesome rims.

Eric, check pm for Yahoo auctions. And good luck on your NSX hunt.
Here are a few pictures that I took of my 99 NSX from a few days ago. The quality is average because I took them with my iPhone.

Note that the wheels are by Asanti, 19/18 powercoated to match the color of the car....and lowered with Eibach springs.

JC

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 44
are you guys meeting up this thursday, jan 10...?
if so, let me know......

ill be there for sure.........

This thurs is the 17th!:biggrin:
It was every other thurs... but now i'm not sure. Maybe next week so we have time?
BTW guys i've been having problems with photobucket, but am still trying to put the pics up!

Back