• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Gabriel Valley NSX meet on selected Thursdays @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

This thurs is the 17th!:biggrin:
It was every other thurs... but now i'm not sure. Maybe next week so we have time?
BTW guys i've been having problems with photobucket, but am still trying to put the pics up!

oh yeah, jan 17th......heehe

ok, next thursday then, im down to go!

Sorry for taking so long with the pictures guys! I didn't take many because I thought of this meet more as a little reunion :biggrin: Let's get it started again!

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6140.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures, Eric.

What a great shot of Calvin's car... it really sparkles.

Thanks Steve :)
I'm still working on getting my shots better.. I think I may have found a few new ways to take shots:biggrin: Still working on it!!

Anyone up for another meet, say this Thursday or next?
BTW has anyone talked to Bill?

Anyone up for another meet, say this Thursday or next?
BTW has anyone talked to Bill?

This Thursday would be fine with me... or next Thursday, too. Any time I can visit with Calvin and the rest of the Arcadia peeps is fine with me.

Bill hasn't signed on to Prime for almost 2 months. I was going to give him a call, but I didn't have his number like I thought I did.

Awesome, sounds good guys! I will bring the other RL this time, for once:biggrin:
Hopefully I have time to wash, see you guys Thursday then!
+1 Steve, I want to see your Christmas present too!!

This Thursday sounds good guys. Steve I hope to see your Christmas present!:biggrin:

Calvin, I hope I have 'it' installed by then... it seems like I've been waiting forever.

... What time, 8:00?

JC, I'll probably get there a little after 8:30pm.

If anyone knows how to get ahold of Bill (Zanardi 50)... could you let him know about the meet? Thanks.

This Thursday the 31st? How's the forecast looking?

Thanks for the photos Eric, good grasp on ISO and controlling noise. If you are interested, I'll bring some lenses for you to play with :smile:

Steve,
I can't believe you haven't installed your seats, what can be more important? Ah, are you waiting for the matching hood as well? :biggrin:

This Thursday the 31st? How's the forecast looking?

Thanks for the photos Eric, good grasp on ISO and controlling noise. If you are interested, I'll bring some lenses for you to play with :smile:

Hahah wow Jerry!! Yeah I really want a 10-24 fisheye lens..... but don't have 500 for the lens yet... soon though!!!

It was nice to see everyone yesterday :)
Thanks for comming from the OC!:biggrin:
Dang Jason, I want the 5.1 even more now when I get the NSX!! It sounds amazing!!
I took 85 pictures.. but many of them were blurry.. I was just playing around with the lens haha. I'll post later!

Back