• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Jose NSX Meet - DIFFLOW

I'll be flying down to San Jose from Montana to visit 8kallday (Chris) from these forums. He's my guinea pig, testing out our 1991-2001 NSX Diffuser. It would be fun to meet a few NSX owners while I'm down there. Chris suggested a meet n' greet and maybe lunch. I'll bring some Difflow T-shirts down with me, and we can all check out the prototype diffuser on his car.

I'm thinking about Sunday, Feb 12th around 11:30 AM. If anyone has any suggestions on where to meet/do lunch, I'm all ears. I've never been to San Jose.

Respond with suggestions/ideas! :)

Santana Row, anyone? Near highways, should have space, and loaded with restaurants... I'm open to other suggestions though

Anyone know a good burger joint with decent parking for a few NSX's? It's 1 week away!

There's a burger spot walking distance from the big parking lot at the end of Santana row. It's called taxi's or something. The place is not a greasy spoon place, more like a hoity toity kind of burger but they're decent, though on the small side.

J

Anyone know a good burger joint with decent parking for a few NSX's? It's 1 week away!

There's a burger spot walking distance from the big parking lot at the end of Santana row. It's called taxi's or something. The place is not a greasy spoon place, more like a hoity toity kind of burger but they're decent, though on the small side.

J

Yeah, I think you are referring to The Counter? It is a good burger place, and there are a number of options in the Santana Row area and a solid amount of parking lot surface... particularly the southeast corner lots on Olsen drive. Typically, a number of nice cars gather there on Saturday mornings, if you are familiar with that gathering. That seems like the sacred car spot, and its near highways, so I'm good with this option Glenn. I or Alain will throw something on Facebook as well!

Noon on Sunday 2/12?

I think I might be able to make it.

Oh man... Would love to see the diffuser. If we don't follow through snowboarding this Sunday, I'll see you guys there.

I should arrive between 11:30 and noon with my daughter.

I've been driving by every parking lot around Santana Row, including the one across from the theaters. Is anyone still around?

Great event, and it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Olga and I had a good time.

The diffuser looked great, and I'm happy to announce that I'm taking orders for them now.

Pm me. Pics coming in a few days when I get home.

421698_2933394212272_1183536825_32463819_1136745707_n.jpg

Thanks for a warm welcome. Hope to see you guys next time I'm in Norcal.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/XwK2q/embed"></iframe>

Back