• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Saudi drifter sentenced to death by beheading

At the same time, I don't feel sorry for the people he killed either. WTF were they doing standing on the side of the road? They weren't "innoncent" bystanders that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time on a public street or watching "professionals" at a sporting event.

sent from my crappy cell phone.

At the same time, I don't feel sorry for the people he killed either. WTF were they doing standing on the side of the road? They weren't "innoncent" bystanders that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time on a public street or watching "professionals" at a sporting event.

Perhaps, but presumably they were drifting on open public roads and the article didn't specify if these particular victims were innocent bystanders or spectators.

LMAO - "One of the drifters sentences was reduced to 3000 lashes". Can anyone survive 3000 lashes? I think 3000 lashes would turn me into hamburger :eek:.

ridiculous. standing at the side of road the watching these mental cases drifting @ 100-200 km/h on a public road is a deathwish.

a gruesome and painful one a that.

i dont even know who to feel bad for.

sent from my crappy cell phone.

Agreed. Natural selection.

Also never understood those people who stand right next to rally race tracks. What is wrong with some people?

blah, screw being PC!

It works both ways

but when that happens it's no longer fun anymore

political correctness is just another civilization tool to make life better for everyone

the world is continuously shrinking you know

Back