• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scammer back again

A brand new in the box going out of business sale CTSC for only $2700! Hurry, they wont' last!

Buttwipe ebay scammer is back, but more sophisticated with a "store". Many of his "reps" are "No longer Ebay members".

Item #160076065568

Lets call and say hi.

A brand new in the box going out of business sale CTSC for only $2700! Hurry, they wont' last!

Buttwipe ebay scammer is back, but more sophisticated with a "store". Many of his "reps" are "No longer Ebay members".

Item #160076065568

Lets call and say hi.

In his text though he says its better for you to pick up locally. If he is scamming why would he want you to do that. No supercharger = no pay to me:confused:

Item location is Florida and his phone number is South Carolina. Why would he have the brackets for both the 3.0 and 3.2 liter? Sounds like BS, again. :wink:

Almost all valid ebay "stores" will take paypal, that's another clue.

In his text though he says its better for you to pick up locally. If he is scamming why would he want you to do that. No supercharger = no pay to me:confused:

Sure. I guarantee he'll want immediate payment first, or at least a "down payment", then you can "pick it up".

"ITEMS CAN BE SOLD AT ANY GIIVING MOMENT WE CAN BE REACHED AT 8646347104...."

Hurry and send money!

Did you notice the spelling in all his auctions. My 8 year old nephew spells better than that.

Called him (claims his name is RJ, he sounds young)....here's a synopsis:

1. Asked him where he is - Pensacola
2. Asked him why his # is S. Carolina - he's had the number for 6yrs since he was previous in S. Carolina in the Airforce (gosh this sounds familiar)
3. Claims he owned a performance warehouse but sold the building for 2mm so he is liquidating his stuff 20% below his cost, hence the price
4. Claims he actually has three superchargers, 2 for the 3.0 and 1 for the 3.2. Claims a guys wants 2 of them (he didnt know which 2)
5. I own a couple of businesses in Ft Walton Beach (45 mins from the guy). He didnt know where Ft Walton Beach was....FOLKS LOOK AT A MAP, ITS SOOOO CLOSE HE WOULD HAVE TO BE BLIND?? How do you own a business for years in Pensacola and not know the next town over???? I told him I will send an employee of mine down with CASH within 3 hrs to pick one up. Asked him for directions and he told me to call back in an hour so he could "figure out what he has left"???
6. Claims he could have listed them for 5k and still made $$$ but they would take too long to sell.... BULLSH!T!! Who here wouldnt buy a BRAND NEW CTSC for 5k????

I think that is about it. None of it sounded genuine. I would recommend a few more folks have some fun with him, use the info above :biggrin:

Danny

I told him I will send an employee of mine down with CASH within 3 hrs to pick one up. Asked him for directions and he told me to call back in an hour so he could "figure out what he has left"???

Exactly what I thought he'd say.

Good work danny.

Pffft, why pay $2700 for just a supercharger when you can buy an entire NSX for $8000 USD.

What a rip off.

He's at it again. How this a-hole gets member ID's with reps I dont' know. No doubt it's same clown though. Different user name, same bad spelling, same stupid add. He's ripping off honda and mustang owners as well.

haha... can't believe the type of scumbags out there that try to make a living by scamming people on ebay.... amazing... :mad:

WOW.....that box in the pic is at my mechanics shop as I type this and that other pic is of Devin Pearce's old unit. Wish there was someway to turn scum like him into the cops rather than just Ebay.

Look like this punk is a member here. He's used several pics posted on NSXprime.

Nigeria is now reselling superchargers for the NSX? :biggrin:

Due to a change in Nigerian government regulations we are no longer allowed to use superchargers henceforth I am reselling due to receiving this from an inheritance when a senior diplomat was involved in a plane accident.

The bids for my charger are gettin up there.....LOL.

He's at it again. How this a-hole gets member ID's with reps I dont' know. No doubt it's same clown though. Different user name, same bad spelling, same stupid add. He's ripping off honda and mustang owners as well.

I may have figured out how they get other member id info. While looking for a digital cam, this listing came up.....http://cgi.ebay.com/do-yo-want-date...9QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43459QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Now I just had to see that pic....lol. So when you click on the link it will prompt you for your sign in info and if you are fool enough to sign in....whammo...you just got your id pirated. The ad is on the first page of the main topic for digital cameras.

P.S. DO NOT SIGN IN FROM THIS LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back