• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed Product News, Updates, & Exclusive Specials Newsletter

Looking for the latest product news, updates, and exclusive specials? Join the ScienceofSpeed Newsletter to receive periodic e-mails (about 1-2 times per month) and you'll receive these updates as well as gain access to exclusive specials and discounts offered for newsletter subscribers. You may unsubscribe at any time. We're also giving two prizes a week away randomly drawn from new subscribers.

To subscribe, simply visit this page:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/newsletter/

best regards,
-- Chris

neat'o!!!

To subscribe, simply visit this page:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/newsletter/
Sweet...
icon14.gif

i keep getting this:
error '8004020e'
/newsletter/default_sub.asp, line 212

Thank you for trying. This error means that page is having a problem generating an e-mail to send a confirmation. I'm not sure why you are seeing this - are you entering your e-mail address fully? Would you please send me an e-mail ([email protected])? I will add you to the list.

regards,
-- Chris

Well first and foremost I'd like to thank my parents, also would like to thank my brother, sister and all my friends that have supported me. I'd also like to give a lot of credit to Honda, and Ayrton Senna. I am but a small piece of this award. Also many thanks to Chris and SoS for supporting our tiny market. I'd also like to thank the Academy. And lastly I must recognize Sam Walton, for without his hard work I would have no NSX.

hi guys -- Congrats to Steven and Thomas, who were this week's winners. Did you know that our first newsletter has been sent, and it contains several unadvertised discounts as well as updates from ScienceofSpeed? To receive the newsletter, please take a moment to subscribe above.

take care,
-- Chris

Subscribed.

(Fingers crossed I get the next prize!) :)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you all for signing up - we're nearly 600 strong! We have some very exciting releases that will be made next week. If you aren't already subscribed, please take a moment to subscribe - you'll get access to the latest product releases and monthly product discounts and specials!

take care,
-- Chris

Our last one was sent out on 6/4. If you signed up after that, you won't get the one until the next publication. We'd be happy to send you the last one if you'd like - simply drop us an e-mail with a request.

take care,
-- Chris

hi guys --

All subscribers before 6/4 would have had the newsletter sent out. Please check your spam box, it's typical for aggressive spam settings to place these types of e-mail in a separate folder. If you see it in there, just add the address to the "approved" senders list.

Otherwise, please drop us an e-mail ([email protected]) and we'd be happy to send you the last newsletter.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Did you sign up before or after the last newsletter? If it was before, please drop us an e-mail with the e-mail you used, we'll make sure you're added (our system will also give us a confirmation if the e-mail was delivered or bounced that we can use to verify).

regards,
-- Chris

I just signed up and I wanna win something! Remember, I only live a few miles away so you can save big $$$ in shipping if I win! I will just drive over and pick my winnings up. Will I need a U-Haul or car hauler?

I just signed in :)

-pegi

Chris I signed up the day you made the post that you had a newsletter, I have yet to receive one.

I just signed up and I wanna win something! Remember, I only live a few miles away so you can save big $$$ in shipping if I win! I will just drive over and pick my winnings up. Will I need a U-Haul or car hauler?

Dude's, I can take a flight if I win something :D ... ;)

hi guys --

A new newsletter was sent today, 7/7/10!

I noticed that quite a few of the newsletters e-mailed the last time (6/4/10) were reported as not being opened. Make sure that the e-mails are not being directed to your spam folder!

Also, note that the sign up process requires you to click the confirmation button in the confirmation that is e-mailed to you. If you do not confirm yourself, you will not be added to the newsletter. I see several that signed up, but never confirmed on the newsletter.

If you ever need us to send you the last mailing, just drop us an e-mail to [email protected].

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,
-- Chris

I got yesterday's.... but I missed out on the prizes!!! :frown:

Back