• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Screen for JDM Nav Pod Kenwood LZ-800W

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Kenwood video screen that will fit in a JDM nav pod with some modification. The model number on the screen is lz-800w. It at also comes with a kenwood navigation unit model number kna-dv2100. The two units work together so you can use the navigation with the touchscreen. The screen also has 3 RCA inputs in the brain so you can hook up a backup camera or another video source.

Both units come with all of the wiring to use in the car. They are both in working condition. I took a picture with the screen on to show that.

In order to get the screen to fit in the nav pod, it will take some modification. I used this thread to find the screen that takes up the whole nav pod. It has the instructions on how to modify the screen to fit.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37319&highlight=lz800w

Price is $200.00 OBO

I take paypal for payments.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back