• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SE region hosts NSXPO 2006. Roll call!

Hopefully, you've already heard about NSXPO 2006. THE national annual gathering of members of the NSXCA returns to the SE region this year, in Florida, October 9-15. The event has 2 primary parts: the track event, with 2 days of advanced driving at the historic Sebring Int'l Raceway, on Monday/Tuesday Oct 9-10, followed by the social events, Thurs-Sun Oct 12-15, which offer group activities, great meals, car shows and tours. You can register for either, or both, parts. Registration fees are currently discounted for 'early' registration, but they will go up effective this Sunday, August 27th. So, complete registration this week for best rates.

If you've never been, NSXPO is one of the pinnacle experiences of NSX ownership. It's a festival, a vacation, and a celebration all rolled into one week of activities that bring owners into contact with each other, from across North America. Unless you've been to a past NSXPO, you've never seen 100+ NSXs in one place!

The event moves around the country, hosted by a different region each year. The last time it was in the SE was NSXPO 2000, in Atlanta. Now that it has returned to the SE, it is the best opportunity to participate in this fantastic activity. See the details at nsxpo.com.

There is another roll call thread in the NSXPO/NSXCA forum; but, it's time for SE region members to SHOW YOUR CARDS! :biggrin:

We're in: Mark and Maria. Track and social.

Heather and I are in for the track and social events. See you there with #37 on the track Mark. I'm looking forward to some good slicing and dicing with the silver bullet brother!

hey, all you lurkers in the background... it's NSXPO in the SE region! WHERE ARE YOU? :confused: It's time to back your smack! WHO'S GOING TO NSXPO?

I have no doubt that there's more from our region than the 3 other posters on this thread...

I'm in for the social events. I'd love to do the track event but my schedule won't allow me to take the extra time off for the week.

I also know there are quite a few S. Florida owners who need to get off their couches and register for NSXPO 2006. Ted, Doug, Greg, Dave.......

MiamieNeSeX said:
How many list do we need to start? Sissy ass track junkies..................... see you at the bar :)

Armando

How about 3 lists... one in the NSXPO forum, one in the SE forum, and one list of those that Armando is buying drinks for! :biggrin: Be assurred, it is not mutually exclusive to be a track junkie and a cocktail connoisseur!

hey, what's that roundy-looking thingy in your new avatar? Some kind of musical instrument? :cool:

the nsxnut said:
How about 3 lists... one in the NSXPO forum, one in the SE forum, and one list of those that Armando is buying drinks for! :biggrin: Be assurred, it is not mutually exclusive to be a track junkie and a cocktail connoisseur!

hey, what's that roundy-looking thingy in your new avatar? Some kind of musical instrument? :cool:

Aren't most NSXers tree hugging, french water drinking, ass in a sling kinda folk? Having said that my bar tab shouldnt be to bad :).

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Aren't most NSXers boy hugging, french kissing, ass tickling kinda folk? Having said that my bar tab shouldnt be to bad :).

Armando

I was able to catch your post before you changed it. Be it that your car isn't on the road yet, you are going to have one big bar tab at the end of the night. :biggrin:

We'll be there all week...3 days at the track and all of NSXPO.
I've got the car all spiffed up and shiny.
Can't wait!!!

DocL said:
Be it that your car isn't on the road yet, you are going to have one big bar tab at the end of the night. :biggrin:

You have been sniffing Hugh's new "Purse " to much, Ive put 300 miles on the car since the rebuild. As far as the bar tab Im not buying any of those sissy quail egg shooters you guys were doing last time.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Im not buying any of those sissy quail egg shooters you guys were doing last time.

Armando

At least I don't drink Yoo-hoo through a sippy cup! :rolleyes:

DocL said:
At least I don't drink Yoo-hoo through a sippy cup! :rolleyes:

Armando doesn't use a sippy cup. He has a spill and shatter proof unit that has a high-pressure pump in the bottom, spraying Grey Goose from a straw at 14psi. :tongue:

For those attending, you will not find this in the leaflets mailed by the higher ups, since some of us will not be attending the 2 day track event, I will be a holding a 2 night bar event; prizes and giveaways will be in relation to the level of intoxication by both the attendees and the orginizing commitee. Entry fee will be determined by the balance of my Amex at the time of the get together. I am now taking applications for the Orginizing Committee (Hugh, Doc and Frank dont need to respond as they are already committed:) )

Armando

Nabil and I are registered. :smile: Ah, not for the drinking extravaganza though! Might come and watch you guys stumble around though :biggrin:

Oster

I'm keeping an updated list in this other topic, but here's who we've got so far from the Southeast Region:

2-SAW
Andy Bradley
ARYNSX
chudson1549
Ckrusensx
DocL
DONYMO
ExoticMD
FeetFxr
FLA NSX FIXER
heretic
Hugh
Jeff A
Lud
MiamieNeSeX
Motegi
NSX Baby
nsx-animal
nsx-ray
RacerX-21
salontools
the nsxnut
ZNSX17

Ok DocL you called me out. I'm going to make my make my arrangements this weekend hopefully I can still find a hotel close by.
I'm in for the socal no track for me weekend trip.

GEENSX said:
Ok DocL you called me out. I'm going to make my make my arrangements this weekend hopefully I can still find a hotel close by.
I'm in for the socal no track for me weekend trip.

Did you read this thread? There might still be rooms available at The Embassy Suites. Give them a call.

Back