• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Seat headrest

Hi Primers,

Can anyone tell me if the headrest on the stock seat can be raised? I don't see any buttons for a release mechanism anywhere. I tried to raise it but it won't budge.

GAR123:cool:

Its alot of work but it is possible to remove them, It is done all the time when redoing the seat leathers. You will need to remove the seat, then unclip the back center leather cushon (J clip at the bottom, Two plastic push pins in the back those are hard to get to, you will neeed to reach up between the leather and the seat shell to get to them), swing the back up. Under there will be two pins that hold the two rods from the headrest to the aluminum shell, remove the pins, then pull up on the headrest, should come right out. As far as adjusting it, hmmm, you would need to figure out how to lock it into place once adjusted to the position you want.

Kinda off topic here but has anyone with an NSX tried those "neck pillows" for the cars that attach via stretch cord?

My friend has them for his Audi S4 and I was looking on Ebay for a red pillow set for the NSX :)

rk

Kinda off topic here but has anyone with an NSX tried those "neck pillows" for the cars that attach via stretch cord?

My friend has them for his Audi S4 and I was looking on Ebay for a red pillow set for the NSX :)

rk
Been there, done that, they work great, especially for long trips!

http://www.nekbonz.com/

Back