• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

I got everything today. Thanks Mark!

Are there any instructions on how to put the 02 rear on? Is it pretty straight forward? Do I need any brackets etc?

I got everything today. Thanks Mark!

Are there any instructions on how to put the 02 rear on? Is it pretty straight forward? Do I need any brackets etc?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147643 Simply just remove your rear bumper. From the inside of your rear bumper there are XX bolts (forgot how many, like a dozen or so) that holds your current valance. Remove all the bolts. The tricky part is the Seibon valance doesn't come pre-drilled. You'll have to drill holes to mount it back on your rear bumper as recommended by rjwong. Not sure how far are you away from shawn110975 FL, I know Shawn's got a template. He cut off an OEM valance and used it as a template. On the link above, there are also recommendations to reinforce the valance. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

The more I keep looking at it I would like to be taken off the list for the R Wing. Please let another member enjoy it. Instead I'd love to be on the 02 style rear valance list.

Thanks Mark

Quick question...

Do you open the boxes and double check the wings to make sure they aren't cracked or have any defects with the clear of carbon overlays?

Thanks
Rahim

Quick question...

Do you open the boxes and double check the wings to make sure they aren't cracked or have any defects with the clear of carbon overlays?

Thanks
Rahim

It goes through Seibon's Quality Control in the factory before they were shipped to Seibon USA. Each Seibon item gets a tag after it is inspected. Now, again these are just people checking for visible defect, bad weaves, or uneven clear gel coats... maybe more. *These inspectors does not check for fitment.* Before I pick up anything from Seibon they will visually check and open each item before I pick it up. Most times, they will require me to inspect each item again before I take them. I would honestly say, I try to inspect as many items as I can but some will be shipped without me personally checking it again in my warehouse as I try to ship it as soon as possible. Each item usually takes an hour or more to box up. We'll need to make boxes for each item as they don't come boxed from Seibon. And we'll need to make it as small and securely as possible to save you guys shipping. Most items are oversized for UPS like the spoiler, valances, fenders, doors, front lip...etc. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Be happy to answer each one. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

It goes through Seibon's Quality Control in the factory before they were shipped to Seibon USA. Each Seibon item gets a tag after it is inspected. Now, again these are just people checking for visible defect, bad weaves, or uneven clear gel coats... maybe more. *These inspectors does not check for fitment.* Before I pick up anything from Seibon they will visually check and open each item before I pick it up. Most times, they will require me to inspect each item again before I take them. I would honestly say, I try to inspect as many items as I can but some will be shipped without me personally checking it again in my warehouse as I try to ship it as soon as possible. Each item usually takes an hour or more to box up. We'll need to make boxes for each item as they don't come boxed from Seibon. And we'll need to make it as small and securely as possible to save you guys shipping. Most items are oversized for UPS like the spoiler, valances, fenders, doors, front lip...etc. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Be happy to answer each one. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Thanks for the quick reply Mark. Looking forward to you getting the wing.

-Rahim

I've updated the quantities and I should be getting more Seibon NSX-R style spoilers and the rear lower valance mid of February. Thank you guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

Mark I am still interested.

Hope u get enough wings to get to me in your list!
Haha lol

Please put me on the list for the Type R rear spoiler and possibly the carbon rear 02+ valance.
thanks!

A few guys are also interested in the "NSX-R" decals.

CIMG7204.jpg

IMAG1056.jpg

Photo037.jpg

If we can get 10-20+ members interested in the R decals, I can get them made. I'll get the width next week and see if you guys like this width that's on my old X.

I am getting the "NSX-R" decals made. It should be around $10-$15 for the pair. Not sure on the price yet, I'm getting a sample next week. I will offer them in white letters "NSX-" with the red "R" just like the one in the pictures above. I will also make a few with black "NSX-" with red "R" for painted R-spoilers.

Mark I am still interested.

Hope u get enough wings to get to me in your list!
Haha lol

You will get one!

Please put me on the list for the Type R rear spoiler and possibly the carbon rear 02+ valance.
thanks!

Will do, I am starting to PM the guys on the waiting list. I will let you know in a few days if I have any additional for sale.

Hey man interested in an nsxr wing and rear valance. Do you still have some available? And total price shipped to zip 31909 thanks

PM'ed

GUYS,

I got the wings and the rear lower valances back in today. I only have a few limited quantities. I will be messaging you guys on the back order list. It will take me a few days to a week plus to ship each Seibon items out, as I need to make boxes. Thank you for understanding!

Mark @ PRIDE

Back