• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sell/trade my Nissan for an NSX!!

FS or Trade: 2001 Nissan Pathfinder

My 2001 Nissan Pathfinder is up for sale/trade. It's fully loaded with every option including a touch screen navigation :smile: , 6 disk cd changer, leather, heated seats, and all the other goodies available. The interior has been fully detailed. I have done a little work to the car including a full sound system which consists of 3 JL Audio W6s in a custom fiberglass box being powered by a Kicker KX1200.1 which was recently rated at 1408 watts of pure power. All this was wired using StreetWires Ultra Flow Power cables including a 1/0 AWG power cable. I also have added Smittybuilt stainless steel tail light guards and a subtle pinstripe to accent the car. I purchased a full Techone 6500k HID headlight kit but it has not been installed as of yet. The car is currently for sale. I have not had it for too long but I am purchasing a NSX so it has got to go. I have done anything possible to make this car run perfect and it has done so flawlessly. Only premium gas and has been totally babied. The current mileage is 65k.

I am open to trades for an older high mileage NSX or other type of sportscar. As long as it has been well maintained, with the documents to proove it, I am very open to high mileage and older age.

I would like to sell the car soon so please make me an offer. :smile:

If you are interested or have any questions about the car please email me at [email protected]. I have may pictures available.

If you are interested please email me and I will send you everything I've got. :wink:

Attachments

• IM002447small.jpg
    IM002447small.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IM002422small.jpg
    IM002422small.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 342
  • IM002451small.jpg
    IM002451small.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
1 month *bump*
Shoot me an offer! :smile:

A few members have asked the location of the vehicle. It is located in Michigan. I am about 45 minutes from the Ohio border.

Last edited:
Back