• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sell/trade my Nissan for an NSX!!

FS or Trade: 2001 Nissan Pathfinder

My 2001 Nissan Pathfinder is up for sale/trade. It's fully loaded with every option including a touch screen navigation :smile: , 6 disk cd changer, leather, heated seats, and all the other goodies available. The interior has been fully detailed. I have done a little work to the car including a full sound system which consists of 3 JL Audio W6s in a custom fiberglass box being powered by a Kicker KX1200.1 which was recently rated at 1408 watts of pure power. All this was wired using StreetWires Ultra Flow Power cables including a 1/0 AWG power cable. I also have added Smittybuilt stainless steel tail light guards and a subtle pinstripe to accent the car. I purchased a full Techone 6500k HID headlight kit but it has not been installed as of yet. The car is currently for sale. I have not had it for too long but I am purchasing a NSX so it has got to go. I have done anything possible to make this car run perfect and it has done so flawlessly. Only premium gas and has been totally babied. The current mileage is 65k.

I am open to trades for an older high mileage NSX or other type of sportscar. As long as it has been well maintained, with the documents to proove it, I am very open to high mileage and older age.

I would like to sell the car soon so please make me an offer. :smile:

If you are interested or have any questions about the car please email me at [email protected]. I have may pictures available.

If you are interested please email me and I will send you everything I've got. :wink:

Attachments

• IM002447small.jpg
    IM002447small.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IM002422small.jpg
    IM002422small.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 342
  • IM002451small.jpg
    IM002451small.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
1 month *bump*
Shoot me an offer! :smile:

A few members have asked the location of the vehicle. It is located in Michigan. I am about 45 minutes from the Ohio border.

Last edited:
Back