• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling NSX / Market Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think I can sell my NSX for $55k these days?

It's a 2002 Spa Yellow 6 speed with 27k miles in pristine condition (no rock chips, dings or dents)

It has the following mods (all under 10 or 15k miles)

3M Clear bra (on since car was new), (bumper, hood, mirrors)
Comptech carbon fiber intake box with Uni filter
Comptech SS headers
Comptech SS exhaust
Tein RA Coilovers
NSX-R Chassis bars and sway bar
Falken RT-615 Tires
Short Shifter
Momo Steering wheel (nsx-r style), Hub and NRG Quick Release
Momo Pedals.
Real Honda Red emblems, front and rear

If not $55k, what would be the highest I can get? Keep in mind I'm in southern California, so it probably sells better here than other states. I'm interested in selling my car, but if I can't get much for it privately I might as well take it to carmax for an easy sale. Thanks for your input.

1f5.6-1.jpg

Yes if it had on paint work and you have the original parts and no deferred work is require its worth your full asking price. :cool:

beautiful color.:cool:

thanks guys

I guess its time to take new photos and post a for sale ad

I think it will be good price for both parties without having to bargain. Your NSX seems to be in immaculate condition. I think there are a couple of Prime members who are looking for a yellow NSX (as I recall from reading their post). Good luck, but you'll be back.:biggrin:

George,
Can you post a side profile of your NSX? Thanks.

Post it for sale in Canada. Prices are way higher up here for cars in general.

i will post that i would ship anywhere in N. America :)

smoking deal.

i hope so

that's a stunning photo of a stunning car. I dont think you'll have a problem selling.

thanks!

I think it will be good price for both parties without having to bargain. Your NSX seems to be in immaculate condition. I think there are a couple of Prime members who are looking for a yellow NSX (as I recall from reading their post). Good luck, but you'll be back.:biggrin:

George,
Can you post a side profile of your NSX? Thanks.

Thanks. I maybe back again, this is my 3rd one, I came back each time. lol.
I will make sure to take photos of the side profile.

Yes, that price is right on target. I would post a slightly higher asking price to allow for some likely negotiation.

I think it would sell for that w/o much trouble as long as it didn't have prior paint or body work.

Great looking NSX, BTW. Sorry to see that you are selling it...though...maybe its time for me to get a yellow one. :biggrin: :tongue:

"Great looking NSX, BTW. Sorry to see that you are selling it...though...maybe its time for me to get a yellow one. "

Yes Nalesh, time to buy yellow! That is a good price.hmmmm....perhaps I could do with two yellow cars!

FWIW, I'd start with $62k so you can negotiate. Actually selling your car for a penny below $55k would be nuts. I'm not a yellow fan, but that side profile pic is absolutely stunning!

+1:biggrin:

Thank for everyone's suggestions. I have posted this on the For sale section now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back