• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SELLING: NSX-R STYLE CARBON SPOILER /W LED

Hi its been another week again.. please let me know whats going on thanks

hey just let you know that its been over another 2 weeks again still I havent recieved anything from you

the address you confirmed with me is corrent so it cant be worng address AGAIN

as you said you sent it 2 weeks ago and I wonder where it is

its been a week again after your another email regarding the check. you said that it was sent again by priority mail and for a week I still haven got it. come on $50 is nothing ok cant you even honor what you've said? And the address confirmation is 100% correct I cant see why

OK Gary its beem months already and your promises means nothing.

I'm sick of waiting for your "50" dollars.
if you are having some financal problem sparing out a $50
just let me know I will just let it go
I'm just sick of waiting

Thanks

Hey guys I was very interested in picking up one of these wings, but I had a few questions:

Is it still available?

and, is it me......or does it seem like these wings look a bit warped. They almost look like they are sagging. I thought the actual Type R wing had a slight upward bow to it that made it look real nice (looks like the same slight arc as the roof line).

I don't think it looks as good being flat as a board (or worse warped) Maybe it's just me....what do you think?

Type R
typer-atshow2.jpg

r2-a2.jpg

r-d6.jpg

I don't think it looks as good being flat as a board (or worse warped) Maybe it's just me....what do you think?

This is not intended as a knock on these spoilers, but I was wondering why so many owners are selling their spoilers after such a short period of ownership? I have seen at least 5+ units for sale in the classified in the last 2 weeks.

jadkar said:
Hey guys I was very interested in picking up one of these wings, but I had a few questions:

Is it still available?

and, is it me......or does it seem like these wings look a bit warped. They almost look like they are sagging. I thought the actual Type R wing had a slight upward bow to it that made it look real nice (looks like the same slight arc as the roof line).

The OEM stock wing is flat and looks good, so why would it matter if this NSX-R wing is flat? I think the flatness goes well with the horizontal area of the lights and rear bumper. Although sagging is a different story, if indeed it does sag.

For all of you debating whether to get this wing from Gary. Don't hesitate. I have had one of his FRP (painted Formula Red) wings for two years and it is not only holding up but looks great. I have received many compliments on the wing and the fit and finish. I had some issues with damage during shipping on the original wing that was delivered and Gary sent me a replacement and made sure the packing was more than was needed. He is an honest vendor trying to get his merchandise out in the market for a "reasonable" price:biggrin:

When he comes out with his hood I will be one of the first in line:smile: .

hahaha yeah, 1titensx is right, i dont even know if the $8k includes international shipping etc.
so i'm guessing that the reason most people dont buy the real type R wing is that it costs about as much as a comptech supercharger....

btw if you want a real Type R hood its about $10k :biggrin:

I have the dreamzsports wing and am pretty happy with it.
for the price range its great.
btw i believe nsxbox has this wing on his NSX GT
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51227&highlight=nsxbox

Last edited:
Back