• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SELLING: NSX-R STYLE CARBON SPOILER /W LED

Hi Deuce,

Thanks very much for posted the pics! I am also a happy seller
smile.gif

------------------------
Aaron,

Be patient
smile.gif

------------------------
Benjamin,

I will email you when it's ready, thanks for your concern.

Best regard,
Gary

------------------
Dreamzsport Featured NSX-R Style Carbon Fiber Wing
http://dreamzsportproduct.com/nsxrspoilerweb.html
[email protected]

Guys and Gals, here's my review of the Dreamzsport NSX-R wing. I have made an arrangement to meet Gary at Dreamzsport to pick up my R-wing. He and Johnny were kind enough to offer installing to my car(thanks guys). The wing fits good and is very attractive. As far as performance goes, i'm no racer or aero dynamic engineer, once the wing is installed, stableness of the car on freeway is noticeably different(in other word I like it!
smile.gif
). I have to say one of the best mod that i have put $ into. Anybody that has the same spoiler feels the same way?
www.dreamzsportproduct.com

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 25 February 2003).]

Randy,
I will try to take some pic today if the sun come out. Love for track like you are. You will love the R-wing and it's DAMN good looking too! Aaron
-------------------------------------------
Dreamzsports.....Gary , Thanks

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 25 February 2003).]

I own one of the NSX-R style carbon fiber spoilers, and I really like it. I haven't found anything wrong since I bought it. If I had a way to host my pics I'd show you how it looks on my car.

Originally posted by gatdamn:
I own one of the NSX-R style carbon fiber spoilers, and I really like it. I haven't found anything wrong since I bought it. If I had a way to host my pics I'd show you how it looks on my car.
e-mail them to me.I'll host it for you...

I have the NSX-R style CF spoiler and it looks very nice. The only problem that I have is that it has many finger prints under the clear coat which I have not been able to polish out and it detracts from the quality of the product. Has anyone else had this problem?

Originally posted by Brad:
I have the NSX-R style CF spoiler and it looks very nice. The only problem that I have is that it has many finger prints under the clear coat which I have not been able to polish out and it detracts from the quality of the product. Has anyone else had this problem?
------------------------------------------
Mine is is perfect there is no finger print what's so every.

Originally posted by ENDLESS DREAMS:
Here's one installed pic on my red NSX. See more in our site.

Best Regards,

DreamzSport

carbon1.jpg

[This message has been edited by ENDLESS DREAMS (edited 28 February 2003).]

Wow! Gary That is JUST BEAUTIFUL...Thanks for the wall paper.
-Aaron

Originally posted by ENDLESS DREAMS:
and a bonus pic done by photoshop
smile.gif

BLK1.jpg

Best regard,
Gary
DREAMZSPORT

Can someone post a close up of the spoiler from the rear. I would like to see how wide the LED brake lights are. I'm hoping they are as wide as OEM. Thanks.

Originally posted by sgrmrcl:
Can someone post a close up of the spoiler from the rear. I would like to see how wide the LED brake lights are. I'm hoping they are as wide as OEM. Thanks.

The LED brake light doesn't span the whole width of the spoiler. Like Gary says, it's about a foot wide.

DSC03615.jpg

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Led Size

Wish the LED went across the whole spoiler like the oem one...

Maybe its something that can be done in the future. Im sure if you ask evryone that wants to buy one, they would like it that way too..

:)

Hi Gary

Hows everything
I havent got my check for my defected red wing
its been over weeks already
please give me an update

Thanks

Terence

Back