• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sema meet

Update:

Click HERE to see some Vegas NSX'rs doing there thang!

1. Chris 95Red
2. Nik and Sandra 04Silver and 08Yellow CR
3. Bill A. and Gina *If the skygods don't call me for work...
4. Lance 94 green
5. Tom 97 Monte Carlo Blue
6. Momin +1
7. Danny 92 Red (Space for one passenger)
8. Dan and Chrystal
9. Virgil and Charry

Uh, having never been there do we need a reservation with so many people or is it just "Buffet style?"

Buffet Asia

(702) 307-8800

2380 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
validicon.png

MAP

39902.jpg

pineapple_fun.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

Dinner at Buffet Asia: 7-7:30 Thursday

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1
8. Dan and Chrystal
9. Virgil and Charry

Uh, having never been there do we need a reservation with so many people or is it just "Buffet style?"

Just adding myself...=)

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1
8. Dan and Chrystal
9. Virgil and Charry
10. Levi

Just adding myself...=)

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green and Lorelle will be with us.
6. Momin +1
8. Dan and Chrystal
9. Virgil and Charry
10. Levi

I made a reservation starting at 1915 (7:15 PM) 18-20 people.
cause' it sez so on their website...:smile: under the name of Bill....Like duh!

buffetatasia2buf.jpg

buffetatasia2dr.jpg

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:rolleyes:

Just adding myself...=)

1. Chris and Jo
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1
8. Dan and Chrystal
9. Virgil and Charry
10. Levi

Any volunteer for passengers?

I won't be able to attend the dinner. I wish I could!! :frown: Other plans came up last minute. So how did you guys like the show so far? I haven't seen any NSX's hehe A few GTR and thats about it beside the usual lambos and ferrari's.

There is a Veilside parked outside. Check out one of the Prime members MOSLER inside the central hall.

Thank you all for the meet tonight and it was great meeting up with all of you again. Us out of towners are always grateful for the hospitality you show us. Thanks again for a great night.

Dan and Chrystal

It certainly was nice to see both of you again. Hope you had a great time in your home away from home. Good luck with your move and many safe miles with your new group out there! Till we meet again....:smile:

I made a reservation starting at 1915 (7:15 PM) 18-20 people.
cause' it sez so on their website...:smile: under the name of Bill....Like duh!

buffetatasia2buf.jpg

buffetatasia2dr.jpg

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:rolleyes:

Hey Bill,
Thanks for the effort you put in to bring smiles to our faces last night. I particularly want to thank you for my beloved crown..... Da King

Attachments

• crown.jpg
    crown.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 36
Thank you all for the meet tonight and it was great meeting up with all of you again. Us out of towners are always grateful for the hospitality you show us. Thanks again for a great night.

Dan and Chrystal

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in Vegas and enjoyed SEMA as well. Let us know your next move. Maybe we can assist you if you need our help. Hope to see you soon.
Chris

Dan and Chrystal

It's official. Dan and Chrystal are official at-large members of the NSX Club of Las Vegas. Great time just hanging with you two. I can't believe Dan is so lucky to have a car enthusiast spouse. Please let us know when you will be passing through again.

Best Regards,

Danny

Dan and Chrystal

Ditto! I cam back to the thread to say the exact thing.. Good group of people you guys have in Vegas.:smile:

Momin

It's official. Dan and Chrystal are official at-large members of the NSX Club of Las Vegas. Great time just hanging with you two. I can't believe Dan is so lucky to have a car enthusiast spouse. Please let us know when you will be passing through again.

Best Regards,

Danny

Fabulous, just keep us in mind the next time you have shirts made! :biggrin: We will always be in touch when we come to Vegas. Who knows one of these days we will be able to able to call Vegas home. With all of you as friends it definitely feels like our second home. Thanks again Chris for making my week and helping me to finally get to SEMA.

We hope to see you all in 2010 if not earlier. Take care

Dan and Chrystal

It was nice to meet the group from Las Vegas. Thank you for the hospitality and great stories. I hope to see you guys at future NSX events.

Jeff

Back