• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SEMI-FINALS: Hottest NSX Black versus Silver

Silver Winner versus Black Winner

• EAC Black

Votes: 71 53.8%
  • MIKEC587 silver

Votes: 61 46.2%

• Total voters
TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!!
thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
doesn't matter its gonna be hard for these pops up in the next round against the fixed headlights

i voted eac bc black rules

Last edited:
I can't believe how tight this one is. Wow... I can't close the thread when it is this close...

I can't believe how tight this one is. Wow... I can't close the thread when it is this close...

How are you determining when to close the thread? If you don't set an arbitrary date it might look like bias on your part. Choose a date....close the voting.......and move on.

How are you determining when to close the thread? If you don't set an arbitrary date it might look like bias on your part. Choose a date....close the voting.......and move on.

I already said that I will close tany thread the second any silver is ahead of anything else. How's that for being unbiased? :biggrin:

I'm kidding... yeah I was going to set a date to close them all. Maybe end of the month. That seems like plenty of time.

one thing is for sure, the black and silver poll has ALMOST three times the views than the other poll(s).

so one can conclude that the black and silver NSX are the winners of all the poll(s) :eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin: LOL!!!

one thing is for sure, the black and silver poll has ALMOST three times the views than the other poll(s).

so one can conclude that the black and silver NSX are the winners of all the poll(s) :eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin: LOL!!!

we keep on coming back because the race is super tight!

Last edited:
Someone end this. I have no interest in going against Synth, Stormrider or Vroom.

Someone end this. I have no interest in going against Synth, Stormrider or Vroom.

LOL...

Hey you won black by beating out a lot of other very good looking cars! who knows?

As I opened the thread I was thinking this will be Mike all the way ... then I saw EAC's black NSX and well, I've voted EAC ...

And now I see how close this is as my vote has it 50\50 .... how you gonna split these two Dave? Mod count vs OEM count? rather you than me, good luck to both

regards, Paul

Just found out that EAC's NSX use to be owned by a local bay area resident who happens to be a good friend of mine. His name is Gordon Pun. Now that's a coincidence... lol...

Just found out that EAC's NSX use to be owned by a local bay area resident who happens to be a good friend of mine. His name is Gordon Pun. Now that's a coincidence... lol...

Yup, I bought it from Gordon two years ago this saturday.

134 votes and it's a tie....

I don't know what to do with this one...

Voted for Mike.

Although EAC's black is very nice, the amount of customization that went into Mike's front end, side skirts and headlights make it unique. I've seen other black NSX's with WW front/sides paired with 02 rear, and it's a great combo but not unique.

Tied again. Both great great looking cars and unique in their own right. EAC's car seems like a blast on the street with the turbo and super clean mods.

MikeC's car has alot of one off mods and hard to find parts as well as the supercharger.

I voted MikeC just because of all the one off's and time invested in his build including the jdm quarter and fenders, Advan Model 5's, and other rare parts but both cars are super nice!!

Back