• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

September BBQ & swap meet

Alki Ave. Seattle - Lynnwood, WA - Monterey, CA
So....I am planning to host another nsx BBQ at my house again this year. everyone is invited :smile: Mosses suggested that we should have something like swap meet for NSX stuff at the same time.

Sunday September 21st, BBQ starts around noon. Bring NSX's items that you want to get rid of, also bring some food if you can. And plan to have some fun! :biggrin:

Last edited:
weather pending, we will bring the 67vette,89blazer and nsx, this means the wife and kids will becoming. makes for a great photo shoot.:wink:

My wife and I will be joining. Will the address be sent via the mailing list? Other than booze and bling, what should we bring?

I'm in. Hopefully I'll have my CT supercharger and all of the other CT goodies installed by then. Do you want me to invite some other people none of you have met?

I'm in. Hopefully I'll have my CT supercharger and all of the other CT goodies installed by then. Do you want me to invite some other people none of you have met?

Arnon will probably only say No to dangerous people :biggrin:

My wife and I will be joining. Will the address be sent via the mailing list? Other than booze and bling, what should we bring?

Just bring your car Jerry, I'm sure Arnon had enough tools if you decide to sell some of your comptech goodies off your car. :smile:

Just bring your car Jerry, I'm sure Arnon had enough tools if you decide to sell some of your comptech goodies off your car. :smile:[/QUOTE]

Unless somebody is bringing a spare windshield or extra set of primo wheels, I doubt there will be any wrenching on my car. ;)

Sounds like it is going to be good times again. Heather is looking forward to playing some more pickle ball. Arnon always has the best exotic food entrees. It sounds like this time pig is going to be on the menu as well.

Can't wait.

Mike smith wants beef(burger? :-), I will make sure that everyone is taking care of. Also if you guys want to bring meat of your choice that mostly welcome. jojo ask that you let us know what you are bringing so she can cordinate the menu. Thai dishes will surely be served. This meet will be fun..I am looking forward to see NSX stuff you guys bring :biggrin:

See you all Sept 21st.

Back