• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service work in Saint Louis MO

Hi,
Check the other thread with the post on St. Louis Acura. Any help I can be, PM me and we'll give you a hand.
Best,
Don Kusterer

Prime member (DDozier) Dave Dozier is the ONLY person I would let work on my car.

STL Acura can do the simple stuff, but I wouldn't trust them with any real issues. Actually, I wouldn't trust them period. I'm still holding a grudge from years ago when the Service Manger at STL Lexus tried to tell me I needed to replace all four brake pads and rotors on my Lexus. He was holding an extremely worn down brake pad, telling me how dangerous it was. Problem was.... I just replaced the front pads myself two weeks prior. It needed nothing. Not only was that not MY brake pad in his hand, it wasn't even a the right brake pad for the car. When I complained to the GM, he flat out told me "Yep, we got caught. What do you want me to say?" Stealerships!

In all reality, there isn't anyone in STL that knows NSXs more than Dave. I'm just not sure how much work he really wants to do as it's not his day job so to speak.

Back