• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SGV NSX Meet - Thurs. August 15, 2013

The SGV (San Gabriel Valley) NSX Meet is back
!

When: Thurs. 08/15/2013 - Time: 7:30PM - ?
Where:
AU79 Tea House
815 W. Naomi Ave.,#G,
Arcadia, CA 91007

What: The SGV Meet is a monthly gathering of NSX's and another excuse to drive. Grab some tea, boba, coffee, or even something to eat; and spend the evening talking shop.

These meets are scheduled for every third Thursday of the month.

Hope to see you there!

Note:

Although we have not had any problems in the past, the typical considerations should be mentioned.

Please be respectful of businesses and customers by not revving, doing burnouts, or anything that may be considered a nuisance.

We typically park in the middle section of the parking lot where fewer cars tend to be so as not to be in the way of regular patrons of the businesses.

For their hospitality, consider buying something to help support the tenants. :smile:

Makes my days with the NSX want to come out to this. :smile:

That's why I love the NSX community...always welcoming old members, thanks guys...anyway, i've got a 16hr shift tomorrow and need to be in bed by 10pm tonight. i'm also at work as i type this, hehe (got myself some free time). other than that, i'm down to just hang out or get together anywhere anytime during the weekends or even on wednesdays :)

how did this go? Sorry new to the forum... aspiring NSX owner here :/ not fully up to par yet but would love to come out and pick all the owners brains talk about the beloved NSX if you guys will have me at the next meet if you guys will have me :)

There were about 13-15 NSXs that showed up. All sorts of owners and cars came out. From stock to mild with more than half being either FI, or some other sick build like ITBs or what not. Great turnout.

Come out anytime. We're always available to help.

damn! I wish I joined earlier would have caught the last meet. I will put it on my cal for next month. I'm slowly looking... hoping to get that rare find. Quick question, I have been all over the site and I see all these people pull up numbers like there are X amounts of white in this year and X number of flip up vs stationary. Where are these facts coming from? I'm trying to specifically search for an exact model and color and wanted to see what my real chances are haha thanks!

Back