• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Short shift kit

Who has installed Dave's short shift kit on their NSX. I'm about to put mine in and wondered if there were any issues with it and what the results were.
Thanks

It was a great piece of metal block. Glad I installed it....I did it myself and fits perfectly. Just needed to tap in a little. When I get another nsx, I would install it again.

I think Dave did make some minor revisions to it though since then. Talk about tight fit. You can use the nut on the shifter stalk to "press it in". You'll see if you decide to get one.

highly recommend it. You'll love it and won't regret it. It could be a PITA to install with big hands. I cut mine down an additional 1 to 1-1/4 to make it extra short.

I had Dave's kit and yes it was a SUPER TIGHT FIT to get it in place. It did was it was suppose to do and worked well.

I ended up swapping it out for the CT short shifter kit (for/aft, left/right) and will be keeping the CT piece. :)

Back