• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show me your custom wrapped steering wheels

I'm considering re-wrapping my stock steering wheel and wanted to see what some of you have done. I'm only interested in steering wheels with airbag. So I'm not interested in the Momo type steering wheels w/o airbag. I guess S2000 steering wheels are good too since they have the airbag.

If you see a steering wheel that looks like yours already posted, please post your anyways because I'd like to see what's popular as well.

Some interesting options are:

Carbon Fiber Trim, Center Stripe, Flat Bottom, Colored Stitching, Colored/Textured Leather, etc

Thanks!

I'm considering re-wrapping my stock steering wheel and wanted to see what some of you have done. I'm only interested in steering wheels with airbag. So I'm not interested in the Momo type steering wheels w/o airbag. I guess S2000 steering wheels are good too since they have the airbag.

If you see a steering wheel that looks like yours already posted, please post your anyways because I'd like to see what's popular as well.

Some interesting options are:

Carbon Fiber Trim, Center Stripe, Flat Bottom, Colored Stitching, Colored/Textured Leather, etc

Thanks!

This place seems to do quality work on steering wheels without the huge markup we're used to seeing on this board:
https://scgarageworks.com/product-category/interior/steering-wheels/

Thanks! They're definitely cheaper than some vendors on here but the selection is sparse for NSX

I've seen some modified NSX steering wheels that looked OEMish up close... and others that I wouldn't put in my car because the minor flaws would drive me nuts. These are from the same middle-man vendor on here. I don't know if more and more people are recently trying their hand in modifying wheels due to the demand (like a lot of people did for CF overlays for example), but it would certainly help if you were local and could deal direct with the person doing the work. And yeah, you could save 50% too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here’s mine done by EndlessRPM (google them or view their IG gallery). I asked for flat top and bottom, thicker grip, Center stripe and grey stitching to match my oem interior stitching.
fe1dc638d5ec77233c920ac2f3f173eb.jpg

Here’s mine done by EndlessRPM (google them or view their IG gallery). I asked for flat top and bottom, thicker grip, Center stripe and grey stitching to match my oem interior stitching.
fe1dc638d5ec77233c920ac2f3f173eb.jpg

Wow, the thickness looks great! Does it feel squishy at all or is it solid?

Its not squishy at all. When I got it I loved it but if I had to do it all over again I'd prob go with a little less thickness for my girly hands.

I bought a used wheel (to keep my original) and had mine done in alcantara with a red ring, padded. I choose grey stitching because I wanted to keep it subtle.

43670415724_45dac9af09_c.jpg

I bought a used wheel (to keep my original) and had mine done in alcantara with a red ring, padded. I choose grey stitching because I wanted to keep it subtle.

43670415724_45dac9af09_c.jpg

Looks good, any pics installed? Thickness looks good...not too thick. How does it feel? Would you want it thicker?

Back