• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Side skirt recommendations please

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be keeping front spoiler stock on my Blue 05 and may add a NSX-R wing in rear. What is the best looking easy to install skirt available with a cut out to match fender intake. Pics if you have them thanks. Oh BTW BB exhaust arrived today.4 weeks to build it..their Corvette orders really backed them up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would probably recommend against any of the larger side skirts with scoops that are out there. Being larger/bulkier looking than OEM, they tend to make an NSX with an OEM front and back look like it's missing something. My personal opinion is that they visually overpower even a WW front spoiler. That's why I ended getting a new front end after installing Vinny sideskirts.

The WW sideskirt, on the other hand, isn't as big and may look okay, but past examples have exhibited drooping/sagging problems.

The sideskirts made by stacy'snsx might fit the bill for you. Read about the development of his sideskirts in this thread.

attachment.php

Enjoy the B&B exhaust. I love mine. :D

-Randy

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also vote for Stacy's side skirt :biggrin: subtle and yet aggressive :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i concur, those skirts are hot, and dont look like they just got strapped on as an after thought :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FuryNSX said:
I would probably recommend against any of the larger side skirts with scoops that are out there. Being larger/bulkier looking than OEM, they tend to make an NSX with an OEM front and back look like it's missing something. My personal opinion is that they visually overpower even a WW front spoiler. That's why I ended getting a new front end after installing Vinny sideskirts.

The WW sideskirt, on the other hand, isn't as big and may look okay, but past examples have exhibited drooping/sagging problems.

The sideskirts made by stacy'snsx might fit the bill for you. Read about the development of his sideskirts in this thread.

attachment.php

Enjoy the B&B exhaust. I love mine. :D

-Randy
Thanks guys for your support!
Do understand in that picture the door pieces are not on the car.
I will get these on my car soon,LOL!!
Been really busy organizing my garage for shelf space so I can stock parts.
Stacy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also for the '02 and newer,I will hopefully take a look at these to see if my kit will work with the factory door pieces.I didn't copy them but how different could they be.We don't have alot of NSX's where I live,but I think I have located an '02 fairly close to home,to take a gander at.I will sell the kit in pieces for the newer style cars if this idea works.I will try to do this late afternoon tommorow.
Stacy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys the one '02 we had here locally has been sold to a place that is a tad bit too far for me to drive(15 hours away).I think it should work but I am not sure.The only difference would be thickness of the door piece.If it is less than mine,it would only mean a little more fitting of the skirt to fit.I don't think it would be a big deal.Anybody interested in trying,let me know!
Stacy