• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw pre 95 red NSX on Wolfe & Stevens Creek at 4:00. We waved, anyone on Prime?

A red 97-01 coming out of the Nob Hill parking lot on Redwood Shores Parkway 9/4/07 at about 4:00, just as I was going in. I tried to wave, as I was in my NSX too, but I don't think you saw me :(...

Saw pre 95 red NSX in front of Starbucks on Blossom Hill and Los Gatos Blvd. at 10:00 Sunday morning. Owner on Prime?

Just saw a 02+ silver NSX driving by on Lawrence Station & Elko in Sunnyvale at 3:35. I was coming out of the FedEx office. Anyone on Prime?

Friday 06/09/06. 7:30am. Saw Chromatose (Mike), I think, driving his F360 heading east on Stoneridge in Pleasanton.

Also today around 2pm saw Ryans in his black early model NSX heading west on 205 over the Altamont Pass. You exited on Vasco Rd. I was stalking you in my black Lexus GS300. :biggrin:

haha...just read this now. I'm still doing the same commute :). I work in Pleasanton now so if anyone is there i'm sure they'll see me.

Saw a pre 95 silver NSX with license plate PLAY RJ or PLAYRJ on Interstate 80 going westbound in the Vacaville area around 2:15. You were right behind me for about 2 to 3 miles. I was in my red Odyssey minivan coming back home from helping my son move to his place at Davis before school starts. When you passed me before Fairfield, 2 other cars followed you. Lost you once you got onto 680. Anyone on Prime?

Saw Pre 02 red NSX with license plate W6GT in the Nob Hill parking lot on Los Gatos Blvd (& Los Gatos-Almaden) at 6:00 PM. Anyone on Prime?

I spotted white93nsx on northbound Lawrence Expressway around 12:50pm today. Actually you were stuck behind my white beater SUV for a while. ;)

Otto

Saw yellow NSX (can't tell year) on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, and University at about 12:30 this afternoon. Prime member?

Saw pre 02 green NSX making a left turn from Pruneride onto Lawrence Expressway at 10:00 this morning. Anyone here?

Saw a Red one in the Electronic Arts Redwood Shores parking lot today around 5:00pm.

If you work there, hook me up with a job :biggrin: !

I have YET to have one sighting. I've been back in california for over a year. I spotted one but that's Sulley's and I already know him lol.

Send my your address. I'll drive by your house.:biggrin:

Saw a black one on Filmore Street today (Saturday) at about 2:00 p.m. Anyone here? Only got a quick view because I was inside a shop, but it looked nice.

saw a white nsx pre 02 with some rims and i believe exhaust earlier in hayward by the junkyards on depot avenue i was there with my black nsx looking at parts and the guy jae said you were there looking for an air filter, anyone on prime?

I spotted a red NSX with what I think was a Wings West front lip going southbound on 880 near Oakland/Alameda around 2:45pm today. I was headed to Berkeley with the kids in the beater.

Otto

Send my your address. I'll drive by your house.:biggrin:

LoL, then the next sighting will be from me, watching MY nsx drive away w/o me supposed to know.

Damn, you guys can ACTUALLY find something for the nsx at a junkyard there? That's crazy! Hell, I'd be lucky to find.... who am I kidding? There's nothing for my car around here.

Must be NSX Monday :biggrin: as I saw two on my commute to work today. One on Aliso Creek and one on the 405N. Both red.

LoL, then the next sighting will be from me, watching MY nsx drive away w/o me supposed to know.

Damn, you guys can ACTUALLY find something for the nsx at a junkyard there? That's crazy! Hell, I'd be lucky to find.... who am I kidding? There's nothing for my car around here.

unfortunately this time around i didnt find anything of use...last time i managed to find an oem center console and ashtray unit (of course it had damage but it was intact) i was doing a double din conversion anyways so it worked out.

always worth a try :)

Back