• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Woo hoo! 2 this morning!

Red '95-'96 T, 10:15AM, Embarcadero Road in Palo Alto going towards El Camino

Red '91-'93, 10:30AM, 101 South & Fair Oaks in Sunnyvale

Saw pre 95 red NSX today at Middlefield and the 237 on ramp in Mountain View at 12:30. I waved. Anyone here?

Saw 2 this weekend.

Silver pre-02 on Saturday night NB on 101 north of SF. You pulled up beside and waved.

Yellow 02+ on Sunday in downtown Sonoma. License WRM NSX.

Saw pre-02 red NSX coming into work today on NB Lawrence Expressway at 8:15. You were exiting to El Camino Real. Prime member?

Saw two on Tuesday 10/9/07 at Niello Acura in Sacramento when I was ordering parts. Around 10am.

First one was white w/ aftermarket deep dish wheels; lowered. Looked like an early model w/ painted roof, but I didn't take notice if it was a T or not. Had a supercharger - no engine cover. Was in the service lane. Had a license plate frame that read someting like "Luxury Motorsports", no rear or front plates. Reminds me of the NSX that Mike from SMA has/had when I used to hang at his shop years ago.

Second one was a silver 97-01, parked in the lot. Looked like a customer car. All stock from the outside.

The GPW w/CTSC was there for a PPI for an prime member interested in potentailly purchasing the vehicle.

I'm pretty sure I just saw Alan sitting a the stoplight at De Anza & Mariani Ave. :biggrin: Ahhh, the advantages of a 4th floor window office. :wink:

Brian,
hello.gif
You can't be that busy if you are staring out the window looking for NSXs. PM me when you have time to do lunch.

Spotted two in Folsom yesterday:

White Pre 95, intersection of Folsom Blvd and Parkshore drive

Red Targa with what looked to be Sparco seats and decently loud exhaust on Sunrise infront of that big "tile" place...

(Still looking for mine hopefully by next year =) )

Brian,
hello.gif
You can't be that busy if you are staring out the window looking for NSXs. PM me when you have time to do lunch.

LOL, well, I just happened to glance out at the right time... and you weren't moving after all. :biggrin: But, yeah, things have finally calmed down around here so we should be able to set something up.

Saw a good looking black one this morning, had after market wheels w/ polished lips. about 10:30am turning southbound onto San Tomas Expwy in Campbell.

I honked at you, I was in the F350

I saw a red nsx stock rims on Ralston making a U turn. I was in the black mercedes S550 honking lol. I don't know why I still get all excited when I see another NSX. I take it your local, Is it anyone on prime?

:biggrin: LOL I get the same feeling too! LOL Saw a Pre-02 Formula Red NSX-T with Target roof off at Parked on Irving St / 20th Ave / in San Francisco yesterday at around Noon time. I was in my SUV Toyota Highlander. But I was all excited too, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I saw two NSX today.

The first one is Alan (aka whatisreal) made a left turn from Junction to Montaque Expressway. He is with his wife (I believe):smile:

The second one is a pre-95 red/black with black rims on 101 South exiting Story Road around noonish.

Saw Newport Blue NSX in Hayward at Clawiter and Diablo, headed for HWY92 around 11:45 today.

About 7 NSX's going west on Highway 68. It must have been the guys from Southern Cal? What a sight to see. You don't realize how good NSX's look until you see a bunch together going down the road. Made me want to go get mine and drive it. Oh well, I will bring it out tomorrow for sure. I will see you guys at Laguna.

Hey Fran, I saw the same group coming from San Jose. Looks like part of the bay area crew. I swear, it looked like a squadron of fighter jets!

I saw at least 20 NSX's tonight in Monterey by the Hilton. It must be the Sac Region members. Some Beauties there. I also met Bill Brooklands Green 94 at the Chevron Gas Station off of N. Davis Rd. Salinas.

I saw at least 20 NSX's tonight in Monterey by the Hilton. It must be the Sac Region members. Some Beauties there. I also met Bill Brooklands Green 94 at the Chevron Gas Station off of N. Davis Rd. Salinas.

It was nice to have met you. My dad is still in shock....he said it is so neat to know that the nsx has such a tight knit community....he was jealous to say the least :) next time i come down to salinas i'll give you a great deal more notice and maybe we can get a few of the others together and have a fun hang out day. Again thank you for your time and just being kind.

always a pleasure

bill

Saw 3 up on skyline today. A red at Alice's Restaurant and 2 Silvers at the viewing spot that looks out over Stanford. Was on a last fling with my baby. I've decided to sell. Driving skyline makes it harder to part ways. :(

Anyway, anyone with friends in the market, my '98 Kaiser is available. 85K miles...

About 7 NSX's going west on Highway 68. It must have been the guys from Southern Cal? What a sight to see. You don't realize how good NSX's look until you see a bunch together going down the road. Made me want to go get mine and drive it. Oh well, I will bring it out tomorrow for sure. I will see you guys at Laguna.

That was the caravan coming from the Sacramento region. We picked up a couple of cars in San Jose on the way down.

Most of those were us from Sacramento region. We also had some from Southern CA and some from out of state (TX, etc). I set several of us up at that hotel and I'm glad I did b/c it had underground parking. Our cars were nice and dry after the rain on Friday night. :smile:

Back