• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw 3 up on skyline today. A red at Alice's Restaurant and 2 Silvers at the viewing spot that looks out over Stanford. Was on a last fling with my baby. I've decided to sell. Driving skyline makes it harder to part ways. :(

Anyway, anyone with friends in the market, my '98 Kaiser is available. 85K miles...

Was that you passing by in a silverstone (I think) color NSX? Think you had aftermarket wheels and exhaust.

The sebring silver was mine. The other was my friend's. I also saw the red one at Alice's (corner of woodside and skyline).

Spotted a pre 02 on Clement St (SF) between near 11th Ave. Had custom gold paint with black front and rear hood, with painted Volks rims with red stripe. I was just driving by. Anyone here?

Incline Village

nice looking red on friday ~noon.

black one thurs morning, sacto hiway 50 by shad's place.

Saw a heavily modded white NSX, 02 front end conversion, MH sides, Cantrell bumper and wide body panels, WW rear spats, aftermarket wheels, etc. It also had red stickers. It was headed on I-80 North around Fairfield last nite around 8PM and exited Travis AFB. Anybody here?

Was that you passing by in a silverstone (I think) color NSX? Think you had aftermarket wheels and exhaust.

The sebring silver was mine. The other was my friend's. I also saw the red one at Alice's (corner of woodside and skyline).

Yeah that was me. Was a great day for a drive on skyline. We had lunch at Alice's too, but we were parked on the other side. :)

New to the forum -- saw 2 this afternoon -- couldn't tell the year on either. The first (yellow) was travelling southbound on Hwy 85 in Cupertino at about 4:45PM, the other (blue) was travelling southbound on Fremont Ave in Los Altos at 5PM. I detailed mine yesterday, so it was safely parked out of the rain in the garage.

New to the forum -- saw 2 this afternoon -- couldn't tell the year on either. The first (yellow) was travelling southbound on Hwy 85 in Cupertino at about 4:45PM, the other (blue) was travelling southbound on Fremont Ave in Los Altos at 5PM. I detailed mine yesterday, so it was safely parked out of the rain in the garage.

Welcome!

The first one would be me...

-Brian

2002-2005 Silverstone

Wednesday, 10/31, around 8:30PM on University Avenue in Palo Alto across the street from the Cheesecake Factory.

I saw a White NSX in Salinas/Monterey today and it has a total body kit. All fenders, lights, front end & rear end was totally redone to look like some kind of Ferrari kit. It looked pretty good for a kit. Could not tell it was an NSX unless you saw the windshield and top of the car.

On my way to work this morning I spotted a yellow NSX (Brian) headed N. on 280 near Wolf Rd at 8:45AM. I was in my grey Acura CL. :)

I saw a White NSX in Salinas/Monterey today and it has a total body kit. All fenders, lights, front end & rear end was totally redone to look like some kind of Ferrari kit. It looked pretty good for a kit. Could not tell it was an NSX unless you saw the windshield and top of the car.

Did it look like this...

Attachments

• IMG_4251.jpg
    IMG_4251.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 97
Gary, when I saw the CL, I figured it had to be you... though I never really got a clear view... you're driving the wrong car though. :tongue:

Yeah, I could have driven it yesterday. But weren't you a bit nervous when that semi rig was tailgating you... :tongue:

silver late model yesterday, 85 -> 280N, playing pinball with traffic. with so many chp writing tickets (i counted 3 stops, books in hand in ~3 miles) that was risky driving.

spotted a 95+ brookland green parked right outside of border's at santana around 530pm today. i was cruising by in my nsx with really loud and annoying exhaust. who are you?

Back