• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Red early coupe

Saturday afternoon, 1/12, around 2:30PM.

Downtown Mountain View, Bryant Street, parked on the street next to the parking garage. Young female driver.

Saw silver 02+ NSX on Lawrence Expressway at about 1:00 P.M. You were making a right onto Elko. I think I saw you before when I came out of the FedEx office on Lawrence Station. Anyone here?

Saw a stock silver 2002+ in pleasanton/dublin around 7pm with license plate "CFC 13". Nothing can beat the look of the NSX.:biggrin:

Saw a stock silver 2002+ in pleasanton/dublin around 7pm with license plate "CFC 13". Nothing can beat the look of the NSX.:biggrin:

I posted a sighting of that one in Pleasanton before as well. The owner never posted on this thread though.

saw a blk/blk with a type R hood and WW side skirts going south on I 5 mon around 3:00pm. There were no cars around you and you were doing the speed limit,,,,,must have had car troubles...:wink: I was going the opposite way and from a distiance you looked like a lowered lambo. It was a nice sight to see after a long drive to LA and back to Sac.:smile:

over the weekend I saw a red NA1 was on the dirty side but it had been raing. you were headed south on hwy 80 near vacaville area this was on sunday on my way to tahoe.

a bit further up I saw the back of a black (couldn't see alot of it) nsx on a hill side in the el dorado area above sac, you were cleaning it I think :p I barely spotted you on my left side heading north towards tahoe.... my wife was like how the hell did you see that !! :biggrin:

Saw a Silverstone 02+ on Duane headed towards Lawrence Expy this morning around 9:15am. It may have been the same one I spotted at Fry's a little while ago.

Otto

Saw a Silverstone 02+ on Duane headed towards Lawrence Expy this morning around 9:15am. It may have been the same one I spotted at Fry's a little while ago.

Otto

Otto,
I think we're seeing the same NSX in the vicinity of Lawrence Expressway. The driver is an older gentleman (estimated 50+). I don't think he is a Prime member. I think he works of of Mountain View Alviso Road area (frontage road to 237 between Lawrence and Great America Parkway. I've seen that NSX come out of that area many times.

Saw a red 91 NSX (I think) on Hwy 9 and Alberto Way at 8:00 this morning. License plate is "9 NSX 1". Anyone on Prime. Have not seen you in town before.

a bit further up I saw the back of a black (couldn't see alot of it) nsx on a hill side in the el dorado area above sac, you were cleaning it I think :p I barely spotted you on my left side heading north towards tahoe....

I've too have seen that NSX heading up 50 on my way to the in-laws.

Sac guys, who's NSX is that?

saw a blk/blk with a type R hood and WW side skirts going south on I 5 mon around 3:00pm. There were no cars around you and you were doing the speed limit,,,,,must have had car troubles...:wink: I was going the opposite way and from a distiance you looked like a lowered lambo. It was a nice sight to see after a long drive to LA and back to Sac.:smile:

Finally ... after 4 yrs of ownership I think I've been spotted!

Sorry to disappoint you - the law is the law. If it makes you feel better, I did go "slightly" over the speed limit for a brief moment or two.

Funny - I was going from Sac to LA.

Saw black 02+ NSX on Wolfe and Kifer today at 5:15 P.M. Older gentleman with gray hair. Anyone here on Prime?

Saw a pre02 silver NSX in the Network Appliance parking lot at 5:30 PM. License 3RLJ564. Anyone on Prime? PM me if you are.

Today, 2/6, 8PM, Marina Food parking lot in Cupertino.

Black '95+ NSX-T with Comptech exhaust.

Saw blue 2000 NSX parked on Cherry Blossom in front of Shir Hadash. License plate: NSX2K. Anyone here?

Today, 2/10, 4:20PM, University Avenue near Runnymede in East Palo Alto.

1997-2001 Silver, I waved, you looked.

I guess with the beautiful weather, a lot more NSXes are out on the street.

I saw a pre-2002 black (or some other dark coloured one, like my Brooklands Green) NSX turning from Post Street onto southbound Van Ness at 7:30 pm. I was heading northbound on Van Ness, but everything happened too quickly to wave.

I drove well over 100 miles over the weekend. Yesterday from Mill Valley to Hillsborough. Today from Mill Valley to Stinson Beach, then into the city then back to Mill Valley.

Saw a pre02 white NSX with tinted windows and either polished or chrome wheels going northbound on 880 between 280 and 101 at 1:45 this afternoon. Anyone here on Prime?

I think I spotted slamstrom driving up North Mathilda avenue today.
We both waved.
I think it's him because I recognized the Goodyear GSD3 tires from the rear.

I never thought I would spot another NSX in the morning, because I live about 7 minutes away from work.

hello.gif
Vincent, that was me. It's a nice way to start the day (seeing another NSX).:biggrin: Now, you've been seen officially. I didn't know you work that close to me. I work by Java & Geneva. I either come down Mathilda, Wolfe, or Lawrence Expressway. We got to do lunch one of these days. PM me anytime you want to do lunch.

Hey Alan, it was good to see you :biggrin:
I work right there, on the corner of Java+ Mathilda. Lunch sometime sounds good.

It's funny, you're the first NSX I've spotted since owning one.
When I had the RX7, I didn't see many RX7s
When I had the 240SX, I saw mostly RX7s, and some NSXs
When I have the NSX, I only see 240SXs everywhere lols.

Back