• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

i believe there is a new black nsx in my area. i spotted you at the valley west chevron here in arcata...rumors are you live in mckinleyville? a few of my buddies have followed you thinking it was me...if you're on here pm me. we can do lunch sometime

bill

Yesterday afternoon, 11/18, in Japan Town parking garage, gave thumbs up to a black NA1 pulling into spot several spaces away.

spotted a yellow one sleeping off de anza while I was cruising down the sidewalk on my huffy :) i think it had 02 wheels, or something like that, only had a quick look as i had to dodge a light pole.

spotted a yellow one sleeping off de anza while I was cruising down the sidewalk on my huffy :) i think it had 02 wheels, or something like that, only had a quick look as i had to dodge a light pole.

Silly biker... you should have been in the bike lane... that's straight. :biggrin:
Actually they are 99 wheels. :wink:

-Brian

Spotted a heavily modded NSX on eastbound Airbase Parkway in Fairfield at around 6 am on Thanksgiving Friday.

I was in my green 94.

Last edited:
Saw a black NSX tonight around 7 - 7:30pm on 237 Westbound. It exited Mary/Maude. It had white wheels. I couldn't make out what type it was.

Anyone on this board?

Damn NSXer's, so rude..... wouldn't give a Mercedes E63 the time of the day.:frown:

You think you're so special driving an NSX....., well I got news for YOU!!!!

"We" are! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I never look at anyone when I'm driving mine either:tongue:
You weren't even answering my phone, haahaa.

Oh, saw an 04 yellow NSX on 280 s/b near ocean ave. yesterday around 9:50pm. Looked like it came out of the showroom with a shiny exhaust:wink: .:biggrin:

Damn NSXer's, so rude..... wouldn't give a Mercedes E63 the time of the day.:frown:

You think you're so special driving an NSX....., well I got news for YOU!!!!

"We" are! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I never look at anyone when I'm driving mine either:tongue:
You weren't even answering my phone, haahaa.

Oh, saw an 04 yellow NSX on 280 s/b near ocean ave. yesterday around 9:50pm. Looked like it came out of the showroom with a shiny exhaust:wink: .:biggrin:

ok now. tell me how in the world did u know it was an 04?:tongue:

heheh
ok ok u got me. yeah sorry bout that, i was trying to keep my eyes on the road
yeah last night was special i never really do that.
(u know what i'm talking about:wink::wink:)

and my phone was in my coat and my coat was in the trunk :frown:
sorry Sung. :smile:
next time is see u, i'll make sure that i moon u. LOL :biggrin:

Saw a Formula Red NA1 heading west on 580 just before the 680 interchange this morning. Was a pretty, young lady driving........I've seen her on that stretch before......mucho caliente.........

Caught a glimpse of a yellow NSX (pre-02 I believe) parked inside a gated house on Hill Rd. in Morgan Hill on Sunday afternoon.

Saw a black one this morning about 8:00 on De Anza at the Apple campus. I was about 3 cars behind, but there was too much traffic to catch up.

Saw one (black?) heading south on US-101 near Mill Valley at around 4:45 on Sunday. Anyone here?

actually that could have been me....mine is brooklands green and really dirty....that time frame my dad and i were coming back from china town....

White 1991-1993
Parked at Castro & California in Mountain View, Monday 12/31, around 1PM.

Black 2002-2005
Parked at Santana Row, Tuesday, 1/2, around 7PM.

There was a 2004 or 05 Silverstone in the Sunnyvale Fry's parking lot around 10am today.

Otto

So I was on my regular commute this morning on Eastbound I-580 between San Rafael and Oakland. Somewhere in Richmond, I noticed a sleek, exotic-looking car with HID headlights approaching from behind. I was admiring its elegant lines and its confident, low stance. Then, it dawned on me that it was another NSX.

The owner of the red 95-01 NSX and I exchanged a few waves, and we eventually disappeared into the congested I-80 in Berkeley.

I look at my NSX more often from the driver's seat, so it was quite a shock to see its form from the outside. It was quite a sight.

Who is the lucky owner of the red NSX?

Cheers,

Last week.

Thursday, 1/10/08, 4pm, heading northbound on HWY 65 in Roseville/Rocklin.

Blue 97-01 NSX. Looked all stock. Had dealer plates. You exited at Blue Oaks. Anyone on here? Haven't seen that NSX in the area before.

I was admiring its elegant lines and its confident, low stance. Then, it dawned on me that it was another NSX.

I get that sensation from time to time. I'm slightly near-sighted -- not so bad that I need glasses (I pass the DMV tests), but enough that distant objects are a little blurry. Often I see a car in the distance, and think "Wow -- there's a cool looking car! I wonder what it is..." and then as I get closer I see it's an NSX.

And then I smile...

No sightings of my car these days -- the rain has been scaring it inside. Plus, it's overdue for a visit to Don's, and I don't want to drive it too much until it gets tuned.

Back