• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

That was probably me heading to work off of Sunset. Good catch.

I forgot that you worked up that way. I was heading south on 65 when you passed heading north; on my way to work as well (though I was in my GS-R, not NSX). Hope to catch up w/ you soon. I'll have to ask Art to set up lunch. :smile:

saw an 02+ looking blue nsx with cf hood off of tully/old tully rd at some stereo shop or body shop next to the fairgrounds a few days ago.

also saw an early model red nsx on tasman making a left on to lickmill 1 or 2 days ago

Saw one on Sutter St. at Stockton in downtown San Francisco on Thursday, 4 Dec. at around 11:00. Took dark to tell the color, but it looked like orange.

Saw a black 03 NSX on Los Gatos Blvd & Lark Ave. at about 8:45 this morning. Wait, caught up to black NSX at the light. It was MartinSD. Nice chatting with you at the light. Hopefully, we can chat more at a future meet. Do you also drive near Wolfe & Kifer? I may have seen you in that area before.

Saw a Red NA1 with black top headed west on Bollinger Canyon towards 680 by Chevron a little after 3. I'm jealous that they're not in the office still ;-P.

Last edited:
Saw a white pre-02 coupe two days ago while bike-riding w/ the lady through Mountain View. It was parked in the drive-way of a house on Houghton and Villa. Anybody here? It looked bone stock w/ the old-school OEM wheels. On the ride back 20 minutes later, it was gone.

I've seen 2 so far in my new neighborhood of Willow Glen.

One black with aftermarket rims parked in a driveway (sometimes in front of a newer mustang) right off Lincoln a few blocks south of downtown.

A silver in a driveway just east of downtown, which I caught a quick glimpse of during a hose-drawn carrage ride through the neighborhood.

-Josh

I've seen a pre-02 Red/Black, with chrome rims, in Morgan Hill a couple of times in the last few days... Both times I was in the wife's Murano. :(

Saturday, you followed us out of Jackson Oaks, and all the way to Tennant & 101.

Are you on Prime?

-Brian

Probably was me. I have seen your yellow one numerous times. I followed you once 1/2 way up the hill where you turned left (on my M/C). I live up in HLE.
Tom

Probably was me. I have seen your yellow one numerous times. I followed you once 1/2 way up the hill where you turned left (on my M/C). I live up in HLE.
Tom

Yep, that would be me. I'm right there on the ridge overlooking the hill. I do like the HLE area, but the shorter drive is nice. :)

-Brian

Last edited:
Hey hey now! That's MISS to you, buddy boy! :tongue:

BTW since your car was parked and you weren't in sight I snuck a peak through your window :rolleyes: Love the seats!

oops sorry mam!!!:biggrin: thank you for the compliment !! much appreciate it

Last edited:
Back