• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Two recent sightings...

Last Tuesday, 2/24, around 4:20PM, San Tomas Expressway & Williams Road in San Jose, black 2002+

and

Monday night, 3/2, around 10:30PM, 101N in San Carlos, silver pre-2002

A red NA1 was seen heading north on US101 in Novato at around 3:30 pm on Thursday, March 5.

yesterday, saw a 91-93 red nsx with blk roof and oem fat five rims at rivermark plaza. saw you getting into your car with all the groceries :) i was in the field/park you parked at working out with some friends.

Last friday night saw a blue NSX moving fast on the 580 just before the 92 interchange. I actually didnt see it until it passed me on the right. I got behind it and it took off Like it wanted to race so I just hung back and watched it race around the hwy and then get on the 92 heading east.

Strange I thought the guy would slow down and give a wave or nod instead of take off like i was trying to race him.....oh well.............

Hi Brian, that was me. I saw you through the guard rail as you were waiting for your green light. Since it stopped raining in the 2nd week of March, I've been driving my NSX into work daily and on the weekend to make up for not driving much in January and February. Even drove it in some light showers last weekend.:biggrin: Had to find the wiper control visually.:biggrin: I think mellow-yellow needs a good bath this weekend.

Saw a '99 red heading west on I-80 then onto US 101 North in San Francisco at about 7:20 pm on Tuesday, 24 March. I merged at the 4th street on-ramp, and continued onto US 101 South.

what were you doing! I saw a black w/ aftermarket wing on the third floor in a SF parking garage. That garage has extremely tight spaces and a incomming ramp designed for a 4x4. Anyway i was just happy to see one!

i saw a red 91 with wings west kit and vis hood and bronze after market wheel turning into Ford street coming from Monterey high way. i happen to see you couple times in the area, as well. are you here in the board?

Who did I exchanged waves with this monring at corner of Mathilda, and Maude (at about 8:25)? You were in a red pre-05 NSX waiting at the light, and I made a left turn onto Maude right in front of you.

With the warm, sunny weather, a lot more NSXes are out on the road, even though the UV is a lot more harmful to the paint than rain.

At about 1:15 pm, I saw a blue '02+ turn from Wawona ? to North Bound Sunset Blvd. I was going south on Sunset Blvd, and stopped at the red light.

Then, at about 4:45 pm, I saw a white '02+ with LED taillights going Northbound US 101 at SFO, then it more or less followed me to Westbound I-380, Northbound I-280, Junepero Serra Blvd, Brotherhood Way, Lake Merced Blvd, then on to Sunset Blvd. It turned right at Judah while I kept on going straight.

Then, half an hour later, I saw the same white '02+ on 9th Avenue between Geary and Clement.

I was in my white '04 Civic Hybrid.

Last edited:
Just came back from lunch at Kobe in Mervyn's Plaza in Santa Clara (Scott & El Camino Real). In the parking there was a pre 02 black NSX with license 5***774 at about 11:45. When I came out from lunch, you were gone (12:20). Anyone on Prime?

Another beautiful day in the Bay Area means another NSX sighting.

At about 12:30 pm on Saturday, April 11, my son who was in the passenger seat spotted another Brooklands Green Pearl at the intersection of Ralston Avenue and Old County Road near the CalTrains underpass. I was in my '94 BGP with black roof, heading West on Ralston.

NSXes are out today.

Saw a pre-02 black NSX on Cuesta in Los Altos at about 3:00 P.M. I was behind you and followed you from Springer to El Monte. I waved from behind, but don't know if you saw me.

Also saw a pre-02 red NSX in the parking lot of KFC/Taco Bell on Los Gatos Blvd in Los Gatos at about 6:40 P.M. License plate W*CT.

Any one here on Prime?

Who was the black NSX stopped at the Lawrence/Arques light with me? Only caught a glimpse at the last second, but we waved. Anyone here?

If it is a 03 black NSX driven by an older gentlemen, then it is probably MartinSD. I've seen Martin in that general area many times.

Saw a pre-95 red NSX on Mathilda going southbound at the intersection of Ahwanee at 8:35 this morning. I was waiting at the light to go northbound onto Mathilda when you drove in front of me. I was in my daily driver and waved, but you weren't looking my way. Anyone here?

Saw a Monte Carlo Blue NSX with personal plates (front & back) going northbound on Hwy 9 leaving Los Gatos this evening at about 5:40 P.M. I was heading southbound in my Accord. I waved but don't know if you saw me. Anyone here?

Last night (Saturday the 25th) around 9pm... northbound on 101 near the 880/17 interchange.. saw a silver nsx with a type r wing chasing a yellow
s2000. It looked like you eventually caught him but you were gone by the time I got to my exit... pretty cool driving!!! :biggrin:

Back