• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw the same NSX on post #1123 on Mathilda this morning at 8:10 SB going toward Maude Ave.

I was chilling at the Starbucks on Lawrence/El Camino this evening -- saw a white NSX with a black wing exit off Lawrence and make a left. About an hour later the same car came back through headed west on El Camino with the HIDs up. ...who's cruising the streets and not stopping by to have coffee? :tongue:

My boss spotted a black NSX near the AMD commons building today. He initially thought it was mine.

Anyone here?

Otto

I just spotted the same black NSX parked on the West side of One AMD. Who the heck are you!?!?!? Especially since I don't have my NSX right now. :(

Glimpsed a black nsx with type-r wing heading south on 280 this morning around 9:20a, near the Saratoga exit. I was heading north in the left lane at fwy speeds so I don't really have any more details.

Was out for a walk a couple weeks ago and saw a red early model sporting the fat-five, parked on the street about 2 blocks from my house in Willow Glen. That makes 3 neighbors within walking distance, but I haven't found any of them here on 'Prime yet.

-Josh

Went to the B of A home loan office on Stevens Creek today and when I was parking my NSX there was an 02+ blue with type R wing and hood black roof.So I parked next to it. Took a pic with my phone but to much glare.Any buddy on here clam that one.Had some stickers for sound image on the front to.

Saw a pre-04 silver NSX on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road & Saratoga Ave. at about 5:30 P.M. I followed you in my daily driver (Honda Accord), until you go onto Hwy 17. Due to traffic, I was unable to put up next to you. You have a Scotts Valley Tae Kwon Do license plate frame on your NSX. Anyone here?

Glimpsed a black nsx with type-r wing heading south on 280 this morning around 9:20a, near the Saratoga exit. I was heading north in the left lane at fwy speeds so I don't really have any more details.

Was out for a walk a couple weeks ago and saw a red early model sporting the fat-five, parked on the street about 2 blocks from my house in Willow Glen. That makes 3 neighbors within walking distance, but I haven't found any of them here on 'Prime yet.

-Josh

That was me late for my 8:00 meeting:redface:

met nsx prime member Binh this morning.

saw phong this morning :) good seeing you bro!

saw a red nsx with exhaust and rims on 101 going north bound we exchanged head nods/waves :)

Last edited:
Saw a pre-94 red NSX (black roof) with chrome wheels on Cherry Blossom turning left onto Shannon at about 7:50 this evening. I was approaching the intersection as you were completing your turn onto Shannon. Anyone on Prime.

KooLaid sighted in Redwood Shores!

Saw KooLaid cruising my 'hood this afternoon. We exchanged pleasantries through open windows.

And I say this with complete confidence in my heterosexuality: KooLaid and his car looked hot! Well, mostly the car :tongue:...

Saw a pre-02 red NSX on Saratoga Ave. (and Hwy 85) in the left turn lane waiting to get onto Hwy 85 southbound at 2:45 P.M. I was 3 car behind you. Anyone on Prime?

Re: KooLaid sighted in Redwood Shores!

Saw KooLaid cruising my 'hood this afternoon. We exchanged pleasantries through open windows.

And I say this with complete confidence in my heterosexuality: KooLaid and his car looked hot! Well, mostly the car :tongue:...

LoL thanks man! I was actually INTENTIONALLY lost in your hood trying to avoid that 5-7pm 101 traffic! BTW, that's a really nice neighborhood, no ghetto at all lol but too far from SF for me to get to class every day. I eventually ended up by the dog park till 6:30pm then headed back to 101, what a mistake. Immediately took the next exit and loitered some more east of 101 till I hit the San Mateo bridge lol.

Next time, I hope to catch someone else in their nsx for once lol. What a small world considering I live 140 miles away and was just there for the day.

I think I saw Batman (alan) as I was coming off 85/Sunnyvale on to Fremont. I waved at you. ;)

Last edited:
Saw a red NSX parked out in front of Elk Grove Acura. Parts guy said it belongs to someone who works at the Nissan dealership.

As a side note, Elk Grove Acura is willing to host an NSX get together. Talked with their service manager. I was thinking of shooting for a Satuday near the end of Aug. or early Sep. when the weather is a bit cooler. Either have an all day or just an afternoon event.

Saw a Brooklands Green NSX on J street (between 10th and 11th streets) in Downtown Sacramento around noon today. I was in a restaurant eating some Pho and noticed it.

Never seen another Brooklands Green NSX before so it had me wondering if someone stole my car! :eek:

Anyone on Prime?

spotted.... i believe a pre 02 silver nsx on montague expwy around 5:45pm today. i missed my lafeyette exit just to catch up to you but then u got in the carpool lane and i was stuck in traffic so F U! lol jk

Spotted two today: Zanardi #25, and a Brooklands Green at Old County Road & Ralston in Belmont. Gave the driver a thumb's up :smile:

Saw a red one on I-5 heading north just past Elk Grove around 2pm today.

Back