• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw a pre-02 red NSX going northbound on 280 at about 4:00 in Los Altos just north of El Monte. I was going southbound. Anyone here?

Saw a red NSX broken down on Mission near 880 in Fremont today, 10/17 at 12:30PM. Stopped to help, but there really wasn't much I could do. :frown: The car suffered a total sudden loss of all electrical power. The owner said he wasn't on Prime.

Spotted an 02+ Silverstone going around the Lawrence Expressway to 237 on ramp around 9:37am today.

Spotted a red '95-'01, with its exhaust wailing away NB between 19th avenue and Park Presidio in the Golden Gate Park on Tuesday (10/22). I was in my '94 SB.

I also spotted a dark silver one on I-280 NB last Wednesday (10/14). I passed you and we exchanged a wave.

Today, 10/24, Saturday, 3PM, 880 South & Mission Blvd, Red NSX Coupe.

Sunday, 10/25, 4PM, saw calexand's car parked on High Street between University and Hamilton in Palo Alto.

Saw a pre-02 red NSX (beige interior) on Sunday at about 3:30 parked in the Presbyterian Church of Los Gatos parking lot on the Cherry Blossom side. Anyone here?

Saw a Brooklands Green with an unpainted Wings West front lip and unpainted Type S rear wing. Dual tip exhaust on stock 16/17 gunmetal blades. It was on 10th street and parked in the garage on 10th & O. Anyone on prime?

Saw a pre-02 red NSX (beige interior) at 7:00 PM in the Kings Court Shopping Center. I think it's the same car that I saw last Sunday.

saratoga to 280n totally meanie driving a pre 02 red/black combo on hi polish/chrome bbs's or similar. i was in the acura and passed twice but he didn't return the wave or nod. his car was super shiny but he's a super meanie.

11/8, Sunday, about 12:45PM, parked on Railroad Avenue between 7th and 8th in San Mateo, 2002+ Silverstone.

Today (Nov. 11, 2:30ish)

Alriiiight, who was the wise guy in the white NSX with the Type R wing zoomin' past me on Lawrence before I could even wave back!? Tsk tsk, I should have chased you down but I had to exit El Camino!

Next time give me a couple revs if you want to race!!! :biggrin:

Saw black pre 02 with black rims on the side of 101 near Burlingame pulled over by police? Sat November 7 about 4pm?

Also saw a painted imola orange / blk top coupe NA1 on east capital express way yesterday at 1200pm 11/11/09.

I pretty sure I saw 2Di4 this morning at about 8:20. Pre-94 red NSX with black roof. I was going southbound on Lawrence Expressway in the furthest left lane in the DD, and you were trying to merge onto Lawrence from Oakmead. Couldn't see your license plate since you had no front plates, but how many female red NSX owners are there in Silicon Valley?:wink: So my guess is Di and that's my final answer.

I pretty sure I saw 2Di4 this morning at about 8:20. Pre-94 red NSX with black roof. I was going southbound on Lawrence Expressway in the furthest left lane in the DD, and you were trying to merge onto Lawrence from Oakmead. Couldn't see your license plate since you had no front plates, but how many female red NSX owners are there in Silicon Valley?:wink: So my guess is Di and that's my final answer.

Alan, you spot more NSX drivers than anyone in the world! I was thinking of driving by your house just so you could spot me sometime.:biggrin:

Alan, you spot more NSX drivers than anyone in the world! I was thinking of driving by your house just so you could spot me sometime.:biggrin:

Doug,
Would you like to drop by this weekend? Invitation is open. Let me know. My neighbor across the street has a friend that has a red NSX. I see it parked across the street a couple times a year. Next time, I'll go over to introduce myself to my neighbor's friend. I don't think he is on Prime. I think there are 4 NSXes (Red, Monaco Blue, and 2 Black), in my neighborhood; furthermore, there are 2 other NSXes at work (Larry Ellison's old silver NSX, and a Monte Carlo Blue). I see these NSXes regularly, but these owners are not on Prime. I tried to get the owner of Larry Ellison's NSX to come to a local meet, but he hasn't yet.
BTW, I think Hal is probably within 5 miles of where I live.

Last edited:
Red NA1 coming OAK (airport) with dark tinted windows and possibly a comptech exhaust mon or tues :confused:

wed eve 6:15 pm 101 northbound @ SFO black NA1 with aftermarket exhaust.

seen too many NSX's this week (3) which motivates me to drive mine to work today :biggrin:

Last edited:
Who did I see on Hwy 85 NB at about 1:00 today? It was a pre-94 red with black roof near the Saratoga exit. I was going SB on Hwy 85 in my yellow NSX.

At some shop on Old County Road in Belmont just south of Ralston there's a 2002-05 NSX on a lift. Kind of looks like a big trophy up there. Belongs to anybody here?

Saw a white NSX with Bronze Volk wheels (I think) in the parking garage of Cupertino Square Shopping Center at about 12:00 noon on Sunday 11/29/09. Anyone here?

Saw the white "NSXYTYM" on Eastbound Doyle Drive, then onto Lombard and Van Ness, at about 5 pm on Thursday, 3 December.

I was in a white Civic Hybrid whom you briefly tailgated as we were both getting off Doyle Drive.

Back