• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw a Silver 02+ NSX on Lawrence Expressway waiting to make a left turn onto Elko. Looks like the same person I saw back on 4/16/10. Anyone on Prime?

Encountered possibly an identical vehicle twice on East Blithedale in Mill Valley on Sunday and then on Monday again. Kaiser Silver? Silverstone?

black NA2 on saturday at 11am driving up Post St in the city. I had my white NA1 parked on the street.

Also saw a stock red NA1 parked on greenwich and buchanan right next to my house this morning

Saw a red 91-01 NSX on Highway 92 in San Mateo at 6:10pm yesterday. I was in my DD going in the opposite direction.

Must be a Red NSX weekend.

Saturday: Saw a pre02 red NSX on Blossom Hill Road between Roberts Road and Los Gatos Blvd.

Sunday: Saw a pre02 red NSX (license NEXCESS) on 280 southbound. I think you got on from Alpine Road. We exchanged waves once before on hwy 85.

Any one here?

Saw this afternoon on Jerrold Ave (San Francisco) heading towards Hunters Point (!!!!) a black, ivory interior (NA1?) with Type R hood and 02 front end update. Asian driver.

saw Larry and BATMANs fly around the Cliff House today about 3:45p.

boo to you guys. what, no invite. =)

haha... I ran into them on 280 today with my family!

Saw a pre-02 yellow NSX with back tinted window (looks like Lynn) going Northbound on Hwy 85 at about 7:00 PM Saturday evening (7/24/10). I was going SB on Hwy 85 when I spotted you near the Saratoga exit. Was that you Lynn?

7/27, Tuesday, 6:30PM, Castro Street in Mountain View, parked outside the UPS Store . 1995 Black/Tan NSX-T with aftermarket rims.

7/29

Black NA1 on 18th Avenue & Taraval in San Francisco around 4:30p. I was driving my Silverstone 03. Anyone on prime?

Saw a pre-02 yellow NSX with back tinted window (looks like Lynn) going Northbound on Hwy 85 at about 7:00 PM Saturday evening (7/24/10). I was going SB on Hwy 85 when I spotted you near the Saratoga exit. Was that you Lynn?

Hey Alan! It was me :biggrin: Driving home from MotoGP... Finally got my motorcycle helmet signed by Tommy Hayden (now I can retire it). Also looking at possibly purchasing a beach house in Monterey/Pacific Grove area (met up with my agent too). I always mix business with pleasure!!!! You've got pretty good eyes for noticing my car in the first place! Call you "Eagle Eye" from now on...

8/4, Wednesday, 5PM, Page Mill & Hansen in Palo Alto, 2000-2001 Monaco Blue NSX-T.

Saw a pre-95 red NSX on Camden and S. Bascom at about 6:00 P.M. on Saturday.

Saw a pre-95 red NSX on Shannon Road and Los Gatos Blvd. at about 4:00 P.M. on Sunday.

Anyone here?

sunday 8-8-10 black nsx like 91-92 some nice wheels on sunrise blvd in rancho cordova i was the red nsx behind you fun little race on that on ramp nice car

spotted a silver (all stock) NSX at the Mountain Winery tonight. Parked in VIP section of course.

BTW - Billy rocked it

8/14, Saturday, 9:30PM, 880 South in Fremont.

Brooklands Green or Black NSX with exhaust, chrome wheels, rear "H" and emblem.

Back