• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

I am in Carmel. Blue 2002
I did see a silver 2002-06 at the Del Monte Shopping center one day, in the movie threatre parking lot.
Was that you??

No, that wasn't me. Good to see a fellow resident of Monterey County!

Saw a 2002+ Red with black interior on 4th and Geary Blvd last night. Had New Jersey plates. Interior has in-dash large navigation screen. Beautiful car.

HHMM I live and work near Geary and 19th Ave...do you live in the area? I've seen a 02+ blue on Geary many times and a red one on Clement 23rd / Geary all the time.

I only drive my '91 red on the weekends..

I saw a NA1 white NSX with rims turning into Yahoo at 701 1st Ave in Sunnyvale just before noon today.

I was in the a white beater suv right beside you heading towards Lockheed.

Otto

Is this the Otto that used to work at Trimble? This is Alan. The white NSX is not me, but I do drive by Mathilda and Java quite often. I have a 97 spa yellow NSX.

Is this the Otto that used to work at Trimble? This is Alan. The white NSX is not me, but I do drive by Mathilda and Java quite often. I have a 97 spa yellow NSX.

Yup, I'm ex Trimble. I can't seem to get away from my old company because last year they moved to business park on the other side of the fence from me. I think it's because Trimble always has to be next to a De La Cruz Deli. :wink:

You'll have to refresh my memory as to who you are though since I'm getting old and forgetful. :redface: You wouldn't happen to be Alan Mar (sp?)? I just noticed the Los Gatos location.

BTW, I believe the white NSX was tagman15.

Otto

Yup, I'm ex Trimble. I can't seem to get away from my old company because last year they moved to business park on the other side of the fence from me. I think it's because Trimble always has to be next to a De La Cruz Deli. :wink:

You'll have to refresh my memory as to who you are though since I'm getting old and forgetful. :redface: You wouldn't happen to be Alan Mar (sp?)? I just noticed the Los Gatos location.

BTW, I believe the white NSX was tagman15.

Otto

You may be getting old, but you are not forgetful. You got it. I work over by Java and Geneva.

Spotted smg nsx blue on tan

On hwy 50 I think it was friday about 6-7pm or so. I was in the white amc pacer in the back seat lol

saw early model red nsx on saturady morning on southbound i-5 license plate said something like LVMYNSX i was in the silver 996tt . Very nice and clean looking

spotted a modded red pre 02 with rims ...front lip side skirts ect... on montague right next to rivermark around 2pm earlier today, i was on the opposite side of the road both stopped at the stop light intersection of lickmill and i stuck my hand out to wave... not sure if you saw or not

HWY 13, near berkeley. Beautiful yellow NSX, just a couple hours ago. Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, I was on a conference call.

Don

Silver pre-2002 with a post 2002 back end spotted driving down Redwood Shores Parkway this morning around 8:45am. Very clean; hopefully all the pipe construction didn't kick any gravel into the car. Cool license plate: XPOPCAN. LOL!

I was on 101 north bound heading from san jose up to san francisco earlier today and saw a pre02 blk nsx with what looked to be black rims with polished lip coming on to the highway from the ramp...i slowed down to wait for you but i didn't see you in my rear view so i figured you exited fairly quickly as well...this was before the sf intl airport area...don't recall which exit.

HHMM I live and work near Geary and 19th Ave...do you live in the area? I've seen a 02+ blue on Geary many times and a red one on Clement 23rd / Geary all the time.

I only drive my '91 red on the weekends..

the blue one is probably me, its my daily drive so you'd probably see me a lot on geary and irving when where I usually go eat

i saw you!! i live here in Arcata,ca. someone was headed south bound in an Imola Orange +02 plus. my nsx is the only one up here, so for me to see one passing through gets me excited! if you read this hello! and next time stop by and say hi :)

bill

the blue one is probably me, its my daily drive so you'd probably see me a lot on geary and irving when where I usually go eat

Where do you normally go eat? The burger joint ? I usually go to Denny's on Geary/19th.

Ahh I drove my red 91 today, nice feeling .

pre 02 blk nsx pulled over by CHP on 101 northbound near Burlingame...MY gf called me thinking it was me....hope you got away with a warning!

Saw 2 on Monday! (4/16/07)

Sacramento...

NA1 Silver with black roof with aftermarket exhaust on Arden heading towards the freeway.

Gold NSX with CF hood on I-5 north by the 50 interchange.

starring out my window i see a red pre 02 red nsx with what seems to be wings west kit, rims, rear spoiler....sitting at starbucks/quizznos right off of n 1st street.

i drove through earlier with my blk nsx with 03 rims

I saw a pre-02 black nsx, black rims with chrome lips around genentech area in south city today around 5:00pm. I was in the shuttle bus to bart. Also I've regularly seen a post-02 silver nsx at genentech, I'm driving my red once a while so if you're on here give me a pm.

Back