• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

signal nsx in new honda tuning

any one see the new honda-tech with the signal nsx in it? wasnt really impressed the engine modifications. usually signal goes all out kinda went easy with this one. maybe cause they have a type r engine in it. let me know what you guys think

Ditto.

Last edited:
jgtcnsx said:
any one see the new honda-tech with the signal nsx in it? wasnt really impressed the engine modifications. usually signal goes all out kinda went easy with this one. maybe cause they have a type r engine in it. let me know what you guys think

I agree!. Signal could have done a better job. Also not to crazy bout the rear (side) winglets. :rolleyes:

isn't that pop nishimura's car? if so, he does have an nsx-r motor in it. not too extreme but cool nonetheless.

Very average, even the over the top stuff isn't well done nor that over the top. Love the deep dish rears though.

jgtcnsx said:
Can you tell more about the content? We don't have this magazine in Europe.

try doing a search at yahoo for honda tuning magazine or signal nsx to see pictures. the nsx is a nsx type r built by a big japanese tuner company called signal auto. there is isnt many modifications done to the engine but the outside is pretty built up. the article talks more about the company more than the car. supposidly the car is at the signal shop they have in california.

Back