• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Signature Series sideskirts

whiteNSXs said:
It's PAM, the original NSX babe!!!!
How are you doing? Are you coming down to NSXPO with Steve Werre?
Steve

Hi Steve ... I haven't heard from Steve Werre or any of the other "Northerners". I gather you will be there ...

Oh yes ... to keep it on topic, my skirts are painted and ready to be installed :smile: I'll post a pic ASAP

Pam

stacy'snsx said:
Here are Pam's "Signature Sideskirts" done!
She said she will be at NSXPO!

WOW !! Awesome ?? These side skirts are beautiful.
Wish I could have them too.

Have you any pics from the underside of a NSX ,where I can see how the skirts are mounted

Pam , very very nice cars !!
Do you think to change the rear valance ??

For all those who want to see my product first hand,Pam's car(if we get the rear bearing assembly fixed in time) will be at the NSXPO.
This way you all can see first hand of my quality/fitment into these sideskirts!
Look at the front spoiler it is lower than my Signature Series sideskirt!

Stacy

Attachments

• s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 989
Last edited:
So what are most of you guys having to pay have them painted and installed?

Thanks.

I did the fitment on mine,VE7NSX(Pam),NSX_V(Rico),Kclements free of charge.They brought the cars to me!!
Paint and prep should be around $300.00(I am guessing though).
Good-luck in your purchase and BTW I am shipping a set to an '02 tomorrow !

You can install these yourself with the help of a friend. There are photos around somewhere. Email me and I will send you an invite to look at them.

As for painting cost, I haven't received an invoice from the body shop yet.

MadFinc ... I have barely enough time to do half what I want on the car. Hmmm the 02 style rear would look great with these ... are you up to it Stacy :wink:

[MadFinc ... I have barely enough time to do half what I want on the car. Hmmm the 02 style rear would look great with these ... are you up to it Stacy :wink:[/QUOTE]

You buy it,I/we will install it !!
You are my "Angel ",LOL !!
Thanks for everything Pam.
Stacy

Ok guys/gals it seems that Downforce is not going to make these after he found out that they were copies of mine.I had a great /lengthy talk with him today.
Honestly,I gained alot of respect back for him,not saying he hasn't done things in the past to angry others.I just know about my circumstances,he was A+ for calling me up to clarify this whole ordeal that went on here on Prime.After numerous e-mails and PM's from fellow members,I am very confident that my products will stand for themselves.

"Signature Series"
Same height as stock,It was said that "They sit too low"
On my car they do,My car is lowered a ton,look at my wheel gap or lack of (Yellow NSX),that is why they sit so low !
The "Signature Series" are the SAME height as your stock sides.

I just thought I would post this just to say "Hey if you doubt me,take a look at Pam's car at NSXPO.The quality/fitment is awesome(I am biased though,LOL).If you are not going to NSXPO send me your e-mail and I will get/send High res pics for those who are interested in buying these sideskirts.

Again thanks for all the support !
I honestly didn't realize I had so many friends here on Prime.Sounds cheezy but makes me feel good/confident into continuing sale of these skirts,as well as maybe developing new things down the road.

All orders will be on hold until after NSXPO(except for Robert and Leo).I owe them from last week !!
I hope after NSXPO there will be a few sales,so I am still taking payments and will start a list of first come first serve basis.Right after NSXPO I will ship out all orders received !

Sincerly,
Stacy

Last edited:
To be a little more efficient as well as cheaper shipping,I am looking at having these made in the USA.I am also hoping to make this as close to bolt on as it gets.It is a huge financial undertaking so that I can produce "quantity" as well as even better "quality'.It will also take away brokerage fees ,thus not having to raise the price,like I need to if I keep shipping from here(Canada).
I have a friend of mine who found someone who will do these for me.

I am just trying to gauge some interest to all those who are standing on the fence,to see if this will be worth while.I have seen all the Marga Hills and Wings West that sold.It will be a one month set-up for me!
Again I am just looking at the possibilities.

PM me if you would be interested!
Stacy

Last edited:
WWAAAHHHHOOOOO - my skirts and cluster rings arrived today!

Great packing. They arrived lickidy split. Cant wait to get them on.

Ken (D'Ecosse), is it you who is doing a write up on how to fit them?

The shop who I planned to bring them to wants the car for 5 days! ACK, its my daily driver. Im hoping that I can do the fitting myself and then drop the skirts off to them, with the targa roof for paint matching, and just pick them up after painting. Any suggestions?

SPA_S2000 said:
Ken (D'Ecosse), is it you who is doing a write up on how to fit them?....?
Oh no - you're giving Stacy ammunition to cane me with!

I committed to do this but my work schedule has been nuts the last three weeks - I just need to get moving & get them done to do the write-up.
However I think Stacy can give you some pretty good pointers - there's not really a tremendous amount of work involved as they are pretty good right out of the box re fitment. Maybe a little tweaking as you would expect with any FG part & slight differences from vehicle to vehicle.

Ken, The NSX community and I forgive you!
LOL,how's that for a guilt trip?
I can say that this man has been extremely busy.
I have a ton of pics to help those along.
Stacy

Stacy -

I have been watching your side skirt threads for quite some time. Kudos on developing a high quality product.

My question: Do you have any pictures of your side skirts mounted to a 91-2001 NSX with the stock factory front bumper and lip (without the Wings West front lip). The skirts look great with a 2002 front bumper. Just wondering how they would complement a pre-2002 factory front bumper and lip.

Not the biggest fan of the WW front lip. I'm concerned the front might look small-ish without the visual "weight" of an add-on lip though. Anyone try this?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank Oles said:
Stacy -

I have been watching your side skirt threads for quite some time. Kudos on developing a high quality product.

My question: Do you have any pictures of your side skirts mounted to a 91-2001 NSX with the stock factory front bumper and lip (without the Wings West front lip). The skirts look great with a 2002 front bumper. Just wondering how they would complement a pre-2002 factory front bumper and lip.

Not the biggest fan of the WW front lip. I'm concerned the front might look small-ish without the visual "weight" of an add-on lip though. Anyone try this?

Thanks,
Frank
I do not have any pics of what you request,Sorry !
One thing I can tell you is that they are the same height as stock and the profile is not aggresive so IMO would look great !!
Send me your e-mail address An I will send you some more pics of mine from closer up.
Stacy

stacy'snsx said:
I do not have any pics of what you request,Sorry !
One thing I can tell you is that they are the same height as stock and the profile is not aggresive so IMO would look great !!
Send me your e-mail address An I will send you some more pics of mine from closer up.
Stacy
Per Stacy's request I dropped the pictures I put up earlier. However, IMHO I think the skirts look just fine with the stock front lip.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply.

The reason I asked is because I am going to put a set of 2002 rims on an earlier model NSX. I also like the look of the 2002 rear valence, but you need the 2002 style side skirts to balance it out (in my opinion). The front bumper is the big question mark. I still like the pop-up headlights. The 2002 bumper and lights are a bit of an acquired taste.

I have never really liked the look of body kits and stock wheels, but it seems like your side skirts and the 2002 rear valence could be the answer - factory with a little extra flair.

If anybody tries Stacy's SS (or the 2002 side skirts for that matter) with the stock front bumper/lip on an pre-2002 I would still be very interested in seeing what it looks like.

Again, thanks for taking the initiative to develop a high quality product for a very small (and picky) target audience.

- Frank

Vega$ NSX said:
Per Stacy's request I dropped the pictures I put up earlier. However, IMHO I think the skirts look just fine with the stock front lip.
The reason I ask him to drop these was I don't want to confuse people with my other styles of sideskirts.Vegas$NSX has the Original set not the Signature Series.
Stacy

Also guys,the door pieces,FLAT SIDE OUT.There was a couple of fellows who were a bit confused,No names mentioned(Identity is safe),LOL.From now on I will mark this side out !
Please if anyone is thinking of buying these we will be re-tooling for the next month or so,but I have a list started.PM/e-mail me if you want your name added to the list.

Last edited:
Those look awsome. I wish I has known about them before I ordered mine. I have a 02+ and went through hell to get the skirts I had on them removing the lower plate to fit and all. (those lower panels are not 2x tape, at least 8 connectors under them. :frown:

Back