• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Signature Series sideskirts

Just want to let all Prime members know that after the Zero-cool fiasco,I have decided to work hand-in-hand with Downforce(Peter) myself.After a series of long e-mails/phone calls(20 or so),I realized that he was brought into the fiasco without knowing.Peter seems to be a very courteous individual.I have come to an agreement with Downforce to sell a better product for cheaper.There will be no Brokerages and cheaper shipping for all of you in the USA.Let's face it the USA is where the market is,so if I can make this easier for all of you,I will !
I have heard about and seen pictures of the Downforce portfolio,he will obviously end up taking very good care of this market.Judging by the pics I have seen of his work it is top-notch!
I look forward to helping him re-tool and he should be ready to go in about 1 month.After talking to Peter I am thinking that these WILL be as close to a bolt-on kit as possible.Hopefully no fitment just scuff/paint and install !!
I enjoyed working with all of you who purchased them from me,but like I have said before,it just takes up too much of my time to get these ready/ship.This is what Peter does for a living so he will be prompt in his product delivery.Judging by the customer testimonials,he knows what he is doing,LOL!
If anyone has any comments or suggestions please feel free to PM/E-mail me.
I still have a list started to forward off to Peter(Downforce),so if interested PM me and I will add you too the list!

Thanks again to all of you !
Stacy

Last edited:
In case ppl don't know already, Stacy is one of the classiest guy that i've yet to meet. Thanks again for contributing to Mike & Mike's Fund raising event. I LOVE THOSE RINGS!! :biggrin:

Wish you the BEST man! :smile:

sl

Hope everything goes smooth with DF. I'm also getting the NSX-R spoiler w/LED so i might even get some savings on shipping on the combo.

Stacy, let Peter know i'm in the list.

Good luck.

I second that, Stacy is a class act.

stacy'snsx said:
Just want to let all Prime members know that after the Zero-cool fiasco,I have decided to work hand-in-hand with Downforce(Peter) myself.After a series of long e-mails/phone calls(20 or so),I realized that he was brought into the fiasco without knowing.Peter seems to be a very courteous individual.I have come to an agreement with Downforce to sell a better product for cheaper.There will be no Brokerages and cheaper shipping for all of you in the USA.Let's face it the USA is where the market is,so if I can make this easier for all of you,I will !
I have heard about and seen pictures of the Downforce portfolio,he will obviously end up taking very good care of this market.Judging by the pics I have seen of his work it is top-notch!
I look forward to helping him re-tool and he should be ready to go in about 1 month.After talking to Peter I am thinking that these WILL be as close to a bolt-on kit as possible.Hopefully no fitment just scuff/paint and install !!
I enjoyed working with all of you who purchased them from me,but like I have said before,it just takes up too much of my time to get these ready/ship.This is what Peter does for a living so he will be prompt in his product delivery.Judging by the customer testimonials,he knows what he is doing,LOL!
If anyone has any comments or suggestions please feel free to PM/E-mail me.
I still have a list started to forward off to Peter(Downforce),so if interested PM me and I will add you too the list!

Thanks again to all of you !
Stacy

Please add me to your list. I want one set for my 02 NSX. Thanks.

Stacy,

Do you have any pictures of the SS with the door open? I have an 02 NSX now but I had Marga Hills look alike on my 97 NSX and there was a one inch gap between the SS and the car. It bugged the heck outta me everytime I open my door. Thanks in advance and good luck with DownForce.

Here are a coouple of pics of Pam's install inside door jam before paint.She will post the ones with paint,I am sure.

Attachments

• door jam.jpg
    door jam.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 597
  • door jam1.jpg
    door jam1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 621
Hey Stacy,
Just got 'er back from the paint shop, and the car looks awesome! I had my guy do all of the fitting and install on the skirts, and other than a few minor hang-ups, all went very smooth. He brought it back to me a little after noon, and I spent all afternoon installing the ww front, and '02 rear valance (umong other things). I couldn't be happier! I will get pics up soon. Joel

PS...If you need me...I'll be sleeping in the garage tonight. :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS...If you need me...I'll be sleeping in the garage tonight. :biggrin: :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

LOL,That sounds way too familiar!
Good to hear you are happy Joel,please send me pics ASAP!
I love seeing these when they are done.

Stacy

randomharmony said:
Thanks again for contributing to Mike & Mike's Fund raising event. I LOVE THOSE RINGS!! :biggrin:

sl

btw, i didn't won stacy's rings, someone else got a great deal on them for a great cause. i only got the onion rings. :cool:

Hey Stacy...as promised. We finally got weather decent enough to put it outside. Thanks again for everything, I couldn't be happier! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Attachments

• myNSX2.JPG
    myNSX2.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 576
  • myNSX7.JPG
    myNSX7.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 592
Jae5150,
Your car looks fantastic! :eek: I would have slept in the garage too.
Stacy,
Another masterpiece! I guess I will have to wait until Downforce starts making them. :frown:

Thanks! You ALL know how this sickness spreads :eek: ...I have many, many, more goodies on my wish list, but for now, the exterior is almost exactly the way I wanted it. I can finally leave it alone (who am I kidding...I am typing this with paint covered fingers after spraying the red horizontal section in the front bumper opening flat black). :rolleyes: OK, NOW I can leave it alone (Oh, except for that R hood I have always wanted) :biggrin: That will be the LAST thing I need! ....MAYBE, the '02 front conversion, but that would REALLY be the last thing, and that would be WAY down the road....or until I cave because my brain is about to explode. :biggrin:

...... this reminds me of what conversations with my wife have been like lately :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Definetly looks good!

My car goes in the shop on Monday to have the SS's put on! Can't wait.

kclements said:
I'd love to see a pic of the front part painted black.. I have been thinking of doing the same thing!

Like mine you mean?

attachment.php

5957DSC02613_Large_1-med.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01076 (lo).JPG
    DSC01076 (lo).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 361
  • zaino 002lo.jpg
    zaino 002lo.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 345
Not yet Pam - maybe try to get them fitted up this weekend.

Thanks to you I know exactly what they will look like! Some great pics of your from the NSXPO threads

SPA_S2000 said:
MINE TOO! Funny that two SPA 02s are getting SS'd tomorrow.

Is it true that Stacy is almost 7 ft tall?

Spa_S2000, are you going to use the silver vent mesh in the side skirts and replace the black oems with silver also or just leave the black ones in and nothing in the SSs or possibly paint the silver vent mesh black also?

Trying to decide which will look best.

Yeah, small world two 02s spas are getting done at same time. I also ordered the Cantrell front spoiler from SOS last month, but doesn't appear it will show up in time to have that painted and installed at same time :frown:

I always thought the louvered vents look dated, so I removed them from the sides and the rear window garnish, and added mesh that had been painted black to all of the openings (including the SS). Sorry these aren't the best pics...it all looks good in person.

Attachments

• myNSX12.JPG
    myNSX12.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 445
  • myNSX11.JPG
    myNSX11.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 406
Back