• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silver 02+ In Clayton on Tuesday afternoon?

I saw you on 170 North between Ladue and Olive. I've never seen this car around before, just wondering if you're here? Looked GREAT and I wish I could have kept up :D.

All I've seen in St. Louis is 3 black ones and a blue one. The silver one must have been passing through.

pgilliam,

You must be new to STL. There are 5 red, 6 black, 1 silver, 2 blue, 1 green, and a white nsx in town that I know the owner. The White one is in Canada now.

pgilliam,

You must be new to STL. There are 5 red, 6 black, 1 silver, 2 blue, 1 green, and a white nsx in town that I know the owner. The White one is in Canada now.

I've been in St. Louis since 1972, but didn't really pay too much attention to NSX's until I bought one last year. Now I tend to notice them.

There's another 02+ Silver in my neighborhood in O'Fallon near TR Hughes Ballpark, but I have yet to speak with the owner.

There are 5 red, 6 black, 1 silver, 2 blue, 1 green, and a white nsx in town that I know the owner. The White one is in Canada now.

Maybe it is time for a new head count:

1. 91 Silver/Black (For Sale) - DDozier
2. 04 Red/Black - DDozier
3. 92 Red/Ivory - (my old and sold car still in STL) - DDozier

Last edited:

4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01

Well, you'll probably never see mine on the streets of St. Louis, since I never seem to drive it (maybe put a thousand miles on it last year), but I've had mine in St. Louis for about 3 years now and am hoping to have it paid off by the end of this year (1 year early!). That should allow me to start doing some more modifications, as I'm not too crazy about some of the mods I've done or haven't been able to do yet (needs a new stereo, new rims - don't like the offset of the aftermarket ones I have - possibly different suspension - new exhaust - current one I have is too loud inside - eventually an 02 update - you name it, I would like to change it!).

Dave - will be interested to see your new Red one. I haven't seen it yet, but I used to see your silver one on Upper Bottom every so often.

4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01
5. 91 Black/Ivory - pgilliam1

(I don't know the best way to edit a list here)

I have a yellow with red seat, red , black, white one with black interior. Too bad it is diecast. I wish I still have my white one.

Back