• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

silver CT widebody

is the rear spoiler on your car different? i'm new to nsx's and its aftermarket parts, but your spoiler looks a bit higher than the stock one.

q_ube said:
is the rear spoiler on your car different? i'm new to nsx's and its aftermarket parts, but your spoiler looks a bit higher than the stock one.
Part of Comptech's wide-body kit

Nice & Sexy

I met this car last year during the Hot Import Night in Chicago representing Meguiar Products. Nice Supercharger......:eek:

Alot of NSX are SHE........I believe this Silverstone Widebody is a HE......;)

Sorry dude......... frankly, I'm not sure I can love a guy more than my car.... sadness.... My car is far more reliable than any man - and I got three flat tires last year! Yikes!

GinaK said:
Sorry dude......... frankly, I'm not sure I can love a guy more than my car.... sadness.... My car is far more reliable than any man - and I got three flat tires last year! Yikes!

Awwww... You broke my heart. :( :D But I have to admit, if I had your car I think it would be my one and only significant other also. :D

With all these marriage proposals, I am curious what Gina looks like.:D ...next to your NSX of course;)

Okay, I got a request from the picture of the month people to show where I put the subwoofer. Here is it...

Attachments

• imgp0500.jpg
    imgp0500.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2,602
AWSOME SUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE DID YOU GET IT??????????????????
IS IT CUSTOM MADE?
OR SOME ONE SELL IT LIKE THAT?????
PLEASE MORE INFO ON THE SUB PLEASE~~!!!!!
THAN KYOU

I had it custom made. Probably any car stereo place will figure out a nice system for you. I didn't talk to my shop at all about it, they just told me what they wanted to do and I thought it worked - and looked good. Good luck!

GinaK said:
Thanks....unfortunately, the car is a real hassle sometimes. I just got another flat tire today! 3 in one year! Argh!

What size tires do you run?
Are you using spacers? How big?

Last edited:
Beautiful car!!
Im also interested in info on the subwoofer. Got any more pics of it by chance?

P.S. All these pics of the car...where are pics of its proud owner??

How much does that Comptech kit add on the width? Is it even possible to put 11 inch wide wheels in the rear? I used to work at a wheel shop and we were able to put 19x9.5 on an NSX customer's car.

It would be interesting to see 11 inch wide wheels on an NSX with that kit.

BTW, looks SWEET.

13 Devils said:

It would be interesting to see 11 inch wide wheels on an NSX with that kit.

You can already fit 11 inch wheels on the stock NSX body with proper offsets. ;)

Regards,
- Z

Back