• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

silver CT widebody

NSX FoYoAss said:
You can already fit 11 inch wheels on the stock NSX body with proper offsets. ;)

Regards,
- Z

Sorry, I'm a noooooob. :) I'm slowly learning. :)

I put screens in the front bumper. I'm a little undecided about how it looks, but here are some pics.

Attachments

• imgp0743.jpg
    imgp0743.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 929
GinaK said:
I put screens in the front bumper. I'm a little undecided about how it looks, but here are some pics.
Looks good... are these silver or black mesh?

IIRC Comptech had some custom mesh inserts that had cutouts for their $$$ PIAA HID foglamps. They had these on their yellow widebody.

Are these what you installed ??

They are silver - I never had the Comptech custom mesh inserts. I was thinking of having holes cut out for the PIAAs - maybe another day. The only other thing I am dead set on changing is the windshield wipers. I really want the single blade, but I have to find a place to do it.

Good luck. My only question is how long does it take....... I would never modify my car again because of the extreme time frame involved.

can you use that same front bumper without doing a full wide body kit??

I really like the style of that bumper ... I just couldnt afford the whole kit ....

Thanks
E

Electro said:
can you use that same front bumper without doing a full wide body kit??

I really like the style of that bumper ... I just couldnt afford the whole kit ....

Thanks
E

Not sure about the front bumper question but there was a previously mentioned thread about a replication of the Comptech kit which was at a much cheaper price.

It would look so fresh to have that silver NSX w/ the comptech kit, and to do the '02+ conversion headlights on the front with the NSX-R style hood... :eek:

Back